CHP 1.7 (Part 1): Liu Mei Xing

That evening at around 6 Lin Jin stood in front of Zhang Mansion. Everybody needed a partner to enter the party with and his partner was naturally Li Yutong.

Who had her mouth wide open with astonishment after seeing the palace like mansion. The bodyguard took his invitation and let them pass the wide door.

The whole atmosphere felt majestic and elegant.

Lin Jin: *whispers* Li Yutong, you remember what I said, right?

Li Yutong: AHHH!! come on!! You've asked me that for like 10 times now. I remember, I remember! We have to stay away from that jerk's eyes and secretly do your thing, right?

Lin Jin: Yes.

Li Yutong: But I won't do this for free especially if it's for that jerk!! You owe me one, A Ming. Hmmph, this is what you get for leaving me alone at cafeteria that day!

...... Excuse me,You were the one who left on your own.

Lin Jin: Yes.

[Host, this place is awesome!!!! The protagonist is so lucky. One day this whole mansion is going to become his!!! At that time, we can come and play here for a bit, right?]

Poppy circled and gazed at every thing with astonishment. This was his first time experiencing something this grand.

'Go look for the protagonist and be careful. Don't let him get away from your sight.'

[Understood host!]

Poppy flew away in search of Zhang Wei. He was a system so even if he stayed away from his host he could still converse with him in his mind.

This was the original plan. Poppy would inform him of Zhang Wei's location so that they could avoid bumping into each other. Li Yutong will befriend the female lead and hold her down making her unable to meet Zhang Wei.

And he, he only had the role to hide in the shadows and watch that everything unfolds properly.

In the original plot, the female lead had come with her cousin and was eventually left alone. In boredom she went to the balcony where Zhang Wei had gone to take a smoke.

She who was already fascinated by Zhang Wei became flustered and stiff. Zhang Wei found it funny and was the first one to initiate a conversation with her, they talked for a long while under the moonlight, without a care in the world laughing happily.

This just so happened to be witnessed by Zhang Hao. In an instant an evil plan developed in his mind and as such progressed the story further......

Liu Mei Xing, was the name of the female lead. Just like her name she was like a star to the protagonist which ultimately became his nightmare. The description of her beauty were written in detail by the author so searching her in a huge crowd shouldn't be that hard.

The one wearing a long yellow dress.... The one wearing a long yellow dress....

He repeated the words while searching for her.

[Reporting, the protagonist is in his room currently staring at his phone.]

Poppy's voice came from his mind, he had finally found Zhang Wei.

'Ok. Kee.... What is he looking at in his phone?'

[Let me see.... He's looking at.... mmmpphhh....]

'What?'

[Uhh.... Mmm.... A.... A pi...pi....picture.]

'Whose picture?'