CHP 2.18 (Part 2): A bRoKEn heart or a brOkEN system?

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀*⑅*⳾

CHP 2.18.2

-

A bRoKEn heart or a brOkEN system?

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀*⑅*⳾

Lin Jin changed into a clean robe, wrapping a scarf around his head to cover up his hair. He walked down the hallway following the chirping of the birds and entered a courtyard.

The view inside was quite the scenery.

A small pond of fresh water, the calm blue occasionally disturbed by the movement of fishes giving rise to several rippling arcs. The soft grass and plants painted by the warm hue of sunlight sparkled with brilliance, dancing along with the light breeze.

However, this wasn't it. The most stunning part of them all was in the middle of the courtyard currently holding an axe and chopping wood.

*thwack*

*thwack*

Even if Lin Jin knew it was rude he couldn't help but stare at the half naked figure.

Beautiful muscles dripping with sweat expanding and stretching with every movement taken. The way beads of moisture slid down those voluptuous arcs tracing the sexy curves itself was capable of driving any women crazy. Lustrous honey colored skin shining in sunlight as a layer of brownish tan highlighted it full of allure.

Lin Jin was quite knowledgeable in this regard which was the reason for his enviousness.

Those abs weren't enriched by some workout or by following a training routine. They were nature made, structured through unintentional efforts which is why they were so powerful and perfectly molded. One strike of those arms was all it took to chop a thick log of wood into half.

Lin Jin couldn't take his eyes off Xiang Shen. He didn't even realize the fringe tail bird (Joy) flew to him taking a seat on his shoulder.

How I miss my real body. My hard worked six pack abs are gone as well QAQ...

Luca: {Liking what you see, candy?}

Lin Jin who was caught staring: *chokes* *cough* *cough*

Poppy: { (O///O) }

It was then Lin Jin noticed Joy sitting on his shoulder, he still wasn't used to the virtual chat function.

Luca: {Do you know I had to restrict my maids from entering that area at this time of day because then they'd forget about their work and just stand there the whole day staring at him and blushing nonstop. That dude is no joke.}

Joy: {What about the time when you were busy drooling at the sight of his muscles and accidentally slipped down falling face flat on the floor that day?}

Luca: {...}

Xiang Shen turned to Lin Jin at the sound of his coughing and paused. His head like an instinct lowered in submission. He swiftly put on his clothes and greeted Lin Jin.

Xiang Shen: *bows* G... Good morning... umm...

Lin Jin: Bai Yue

Xiang Shen: ... G.... Good Morning lady B... B... Bai...

What a befitting name... Just like your appearance...

Lin Jin: Good morning.

Xiang Shen: ... *fiddles*