CHP 1.10 (Part 1): The Showdown Is HERE!!!

Right now, Lin Jin has a headache...

The cheerful and happy cafe was currently enveloped in a thick gloomy black air. The piano's tune felt lifeless, there was no sign of that usual chattering and casual atmosphere instead the customers looked like they were sitting on pins and needles.

Even the ever cheerful and chattery system, poppy was biting his robotic hand in nervousness.

Hmm.... You ask the reason? ( -᷅_-᷄)

He looked at the very corner table which was the center of the black aura.

Two handsome young men sat facing each other...

Yup.. you read it right, it's not one but TWO people.

One was glaring daggers at the other on the verge of beating him up. While the other just smiled nonchalantly, looking at the person glaring at him like they were the most beautiful lady he was having a date with....

.....

*Mentally sniffs* I wanna go home ಥ_ಥ

Lin Jin: *sigh*

Liu Mei Xing: *sigh*

Two synced sighs sounded in unison, the heavers looked at each other in surprise.

Liu Mei Xing: Ah it's you, Xiao Ming....

Lin Jin: You've been sighing the whole morning today.

Liu Mei Xing: *smiles* Am I interrupting in work? If so I'm really sorr-...

Lin Jin: No... I'm just asking, if you have any problems.

I've always been a good listener you know....

Thinking of something, her eyes lit up as she asked him in anticipation.

Liu Mei Xing: Have you heard from Tong tong lately?

Oh.... So she's the reason?

By interacting with Liu Mei Xing these days, he came to know that the one who introduced her to this job was Li Yutong. They seem to have become good friends at some point.

Lin Jin: No...

Liu Mei Xing: ....

She drooped her head down in dejection and handed him the prepared latte and iced lemon tea then left to take a break. Looking at her walking away, he thought...

Maybe they had a fight....

He set both the beverages down on the tray and pressed the button to inform the respective customers that their orders were ready.

He waited for more than 2 minutes but nobody came to get the orders. Wrinkling his eyebrows, he looked at the table no.... It was table no. 9....

His headache got worse.

Fuck...

I knew they both won't let me have a peaceful day... ಢ_ಢ