CHP 1.11 (Part 2): The True Villian

.....

Not gonna lie, that's strange...

He stared at the phone with wrinkled eyebrows.

I didn't think I would but now I'm starting to doubt myself. Could there be something that I am oblivious about Zhang Wei?

These conditions, I seriously don't understand what that jerk's gonna gain by making me obey such conditions.

And there's this thing that's been bothering me...

In the original plot Zhang Wei only got serious and took the initiative to fight Zhang Hao back when he found out the conspiracy behind the female lead and his brother... In other words, he worked hard to get his revenge. But at the present none of those things have happened so what's his purpose of doing this all? He doesn't have an ambition like he used to....

It couldn't be because I told him to, can it be?

....

Strangely, that's the only reason I can think of... I didn't even get to narrate my 2000 words speech to him! It wouldn't be that inspiration hit him and then baam!!

Zhang Wei's brain took a whole 360 turn...

*Clicks tongue*.... ತ_ತ... that's impossible. Why would he do something like that just because I said it... a guy who he hadn't even known for a whole year?

....

Unless...

...

Unless he- ....

....

has a screw loose in his head? (눈‸눈)

Another mystery, in the original plot it's almost time for his grandpa to be dead. No, I'm sure by now he was already dead but I haven't heard news of any entrepreneur dying on the news channel or in the news paper. Why is Grandpa Zhang not dead yet?

It was stated that he died from old age, a natural death .. such type of thing is unavoidable as well as incurable.. how did the plot change like this?

Unless...

Someone has been manipulating it in the original plot?

Who could manipulate the great grandpa Zhang, one of the most important pillars in the chinese industry and what's their intention? It certainly wouldn't be that easy, such a person who cou- ...

....

....

Lin Jin's eyes widened in realization...

Oh, now I see...

There indeed is a person who can...

But I'm not quite sure...

He looked at the phone and typed a message, and waited for the reply.

But his awaited reply never came. He tried calling Zhang Wei but that too was of no use.

Looks like he's switched off his phone or maybe he just dismantled the sim card?

I can't use this useless protagonist anymore...

'Poppy'

[Yes host!]

'Can I look at the plot once more?'

[Sure! The book is in our inventory..]

We have an inventory?!

The book reappeared in front of him. Lin Jin traced the important words in that with his gaze. Such as: