CHP 1.12 (Part 2): Burn it up!

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢

A/N:This chapter has 5,000 words.... Took me a while to write... ಥ‿ಥ

I'm so sorry everyone! The stupid me forgot to mention some of the information in the previous chapter :-[

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

Please refer to the following:

Grandpa Zhang travelled to London with Zhang Wei for guiding and keeping a watch on him. He finally died because of poor health after 2 years from the original date mentioned in the plot.

⚠ ⚠ ⚠ ⚠ ⚠ ⚠ ⚠ ⚠ ⚠ ⚠ ⚠ ⚠ ⚠ ⚠ ⚠

WARNING! There are death scenes and mentions of drug use in the below chapter. Please proceed with caution.

⚠ ⚠ ⚠ ⚠ ⚠ ⚠ ⚠ ⚠ ⚠ ⚠ ⚠ ⚠ ⚠ ⚠ ⚠

Inside Zhang Mansion

Zhang Cheng's tired self sat on the leather arm chair, there were evident dark bags under his eyes, his face pale looking like a zombie.

He gazed at the youth in front of him and his lips curved into a smile, not a single trace of the previous disgust or contempt could be detected in them.

Beside him was butler Zhao, standing just as respectful and disciplined as ever.

Zhang Cheng: Xiao wei, why didn't you wait for me to pick you up from the airport?

Zhang Wei: I just couldn't wait to see you, father.

Zhang Wei smiled at him brightly.

...

...

It was obviously a warm, caring smile the youth displayed at him nevertheless it still somehow managed to send shivers down Zhang Cheng's spine.

This started from a few years ago when the attitude of his younger rebellious son, Zhang Wei took a huge turn and changed into being completely docile and obedient.

Zhang Wei changed into a perfect embodiment of an ideal son, it could not be compared to his previous self at all.

Zhang Cheng was naturally very happy about it but for some unknown reasons whenever Zhang Wei behaved like this, it always gave rise to a bad feeling inside his heart...

His business instincts would always rang and warned him.

Time by time this instincts became clearer and stronger, what followed them was a subtle fear and forecast of a calamity slowly drawing near.

His pride would never let him admit that this obedient attitude of his son made him seem even more scarier than before...

Zhang Cheng kept snoozing his instincts again and again, he mistook this instinctive fear as his gultiness for not treating Zhang Wei better in the past, for distinguishing between his two sons.