CHP 1.11 (Part 1): Division, Percentage, Dollar and Pie sign...??

[A/N: We've done it! Baaaanzai!!!!

Thank you for 1k votes everyone!!! Muah! Muah! Here's the promised ✨DOUBLE UPDATE✨

°°°°

.... And let me share my experience with y'all....

So I was reading this chapter just to make sure there were no mistakes before uploading then I read the very last sentence of this chapter and....

It gave me goosebumps...

Like literal goosebumps....! It's so strange even though I was the one who wrote it 😅... Hats off to Zhang Wei! No! No! Don't read it now.. it won't be fun... Read the whole chapter that way it'll be make better sense!😉 ]

-----------------------------------------------------------

Feels so good....

His eyes were closed. It wasn't that he couldn't open them, his eyelids felt especially heavy and tired filling him with a great unwillingness to open them.

He couldn't feel anything around him, all his senses were disabled.

The only thing making him avoid feeling dead was the hollowness inside his body and the fleshy softness under his head that he was laying on.

No, it wasn't a pillow nor was it a cushion.

It was someone's lap that he was lying on.

A hand covered the crown portion of his head and the other stroked his hair lovingly with slender fingers, he could feel them lightly scraping his scalp, bringing forth a soothing feeling.

This soft and unfamiliar touch made him slightly drowy and confused.

But!

No matter how drowsy he was, Lin Jin was 169% sure, he could never mistake or ignore the simple basic facts he have learnt, that is...

A human only has two hands and ten fingers.

Fuck...

Lin Jin sweated with fright when he felt extra PAIRS of several HANDS caressing the back of his neck and back.

This fact did not apply to this 'person'.

The situation of his body, right now was strangely questioning, it was like a floating swamp of mist, weightless and hardly movable.

He analysed the whole situation and lazily came to a conclusion.

This is a dream.

After he witnessed the storm and those continuos glitching messages, Lin Jin wanted to go out to check the situation but right then, something another unexpected happened...

As for what happened, he wasn't sure himself, out of nowhere a sting of severe pain penetrated his head. The pain got worser and worser. His fragile body could not hold on and he blanked out.

The next time he came to, he was here.

Strangely enough, Lin Jin was somehow aware that he was in a dream, all the things happening here were nothing but just a part of his unconcious thinking.

Just like how, this person who was being so intimate with him showering him with lovely caresses.

....did not seem to be a human being at all.