CHP 2.17 (Part 1): ❝Y̶̛̞o̴͔͊u̵͇͛ ̸̝͆c̸̩̈́a̶̲͂m̵͎̈́e̵̙̅?̷̛̻❞

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

CHP 2.17.1
-
Y̶̛̞o̴͔͊u̵͇͛ ̸̝͆c̸̩̈́a̶̲͂m̵͎̈́e̵̙̅?̷̛̻

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"I'll be there in 15 minutes."

"You're late again. The manager is angry, he's saying if this happens one more time, he'll fire you! Don't tell me you overslept?"

"... Don't worry, it won't happen again."

"You said that the previ-..."

*hangs up*

Should look for another job. That manager's probably gonna fire me soon too.

Lin Jin walked through the crowded train station. After scanning his ID he boarded the train luckily he spotted an unoccupied seat and sat there massaging his aching shoulders. Giving a tired sigh he casually gave a curious glance to the person standing on his left side.

The person had an unusually tall stature, wearing a grey hoodie which covered up his face. He was standing with his back faced towards Lin Jin.

Lin Jin retracted his gaze and took out his phone to check the balance inside his account.

653.50 dollars.

200 for rent.

150 for daily neccessities.

100 for EMI...

The screen switched. The numbers replaced by a very familiar name.

Shu Fang calling...

Shu Fang: Hey! Ya! I've been calling you for hours now. If you hadn't picked up this time I swear I was gonna break into your apartment and kick your ass right there! Anyways, that's not the point, do you know that rumours about you have been spreading inside the whole campus like a wildfire?!

Lin Jin: Oh? Is that so?

Shu Fang: Yes!

Lin Jin: ... Yeah I know... (⁠.⁠ ⁠❛⁠ ⁠ᴗ⁠ ⁠❛⁠.⁠)

Shu Fang: ...

Lin Jin: Is that it? Can I hang up now?

Shu Fang: YOU!... sigh... You're not even going to ask me what kind of rumours are they?

Lin Jin: Nah, It's probably something like he's an orphan bad luck will stick to you if you get too close to him or he's so poor, he'll steal your things if you sit next to him or He's got such a tight financial condition, he wears the same shirt thrice a week... Ah... So cruel.. Fake tears... Fake tears...

He was already used to it all.

Shu Fang: ...

She seemed like she was too stunned to speak.

Lin Jin: Hmm... Now, that I think about it the last one couldn't be counted as a rumour since it's true (⁠。⁠•̀⁠ᴗ⁠-⁠)⁠✧

Shy Fang: I don't know why I get stunned everytime you say things like this. But Linlin this time your smart ass is wrong! They're saying that the reason you keep rejecting all those girls is because you're actually an eunuch.

Lin Jin: ...

Shu Fang: What? Hehehe... Angry now?

Lin Jin: ... Well, that is pretty creative!