The hour before

As Mirabel dragged me away I caught a glimpse of a green aura. It was hiding behind one of the plants on the second floor. Weird. But this whole family was weird so I just shrugged it off. Mirabel took me to the nursery aka her room. She sat me down on the bed and took something out of her nightstand. It was this present wrapped in a beautiful purple paper and topped with a blue bow. She sat down right next to me and said "This present will self destruct in 3, 2, 1"
And got cut off by something grabbing the gift.

"Hola, Antonio!" I said as I got down to look under the bed. "Hola.." Antonio said with a grim tone. "What's wrong?" Mirabel asked as she got under the bed with him. "Im scared that.. that I won't get a gift." He said. "Well even if you don't get a gift you would be just as special. Besides, you'd still be bunking with me and still be my cool little cousin." Mirabel said hugging him. "Antonio, you are going to get your gift! Okay? You will get one of the coolest gifts!" I said trying to cheer him up. He smiled a little. Right as I got up a clock was rolling around on the floor because of the casita.

"Guess it's time, Antonio," Mirabel said "One more squeeze!!" She said. But the floor boards started rolling separating the two. The floor boards moved Antonio to Señora Pepa. "This is going to be exciting!" Mirabel said as we both walked out the door.

We were heading to the kitchen to help are moms when WHAM! I got tackled by something. "GOTCH YA MOTHERTRUCKER!" Said Camilo. "WHAT THE HECK?! YOU DIDNT HAVE TO THROW YOURSELF ON ME!" I yelled back at him. He looked at me, dead in the eye and started tickling me. I was laughing like crazy. "Aish get up Y/N. I already told you you're going to soil your dress! Oh and Hola, Camilo! How are you?" My mom said out of no where.

"Hola Señora L/N. I'm doing good! How are you?" Camilo said getting off of me. "I told you, you can call me mom. We're practically family! Well as soon as you two get marri-" "OKAY MOVING ON LETS GO CAMILO!" I said pushing Camilo away to the kitchen. I could practically here my mamas smirk forming on her face.

  "Why'd you push us away?" Camilo said. I blushed a little. "No reason. Mamas just embarrassing," I said "Now let's go find Mirabel. She ditched me when you tackled me." "OH I SEE HER! SHES NEAR ISABELLA!" He said as he grabbed my hand and ran to her. "MIRABELLLLLLLLLLLLL!" Camilo said as he was about to tackle her but she just stepped to the side and he fell on the floor, face first. "Oooo yeah thats gotta hurt." I said as he got up.
"No shi-" he got cut off by his mom. "No swearing, Camilo. Especially since Antonio's friends are here." "Hola Señora Pepa!" I said waving at her. "Hola Y/N! It's nice seeing you again! Could you help me out with the drinks please?" She asked.

"Of course!" I said as I went to her. "I thought y'all were looking for me 😒." Mirabel asked. "Well not anymore!" Camilo said. "You guys are mean." Mirabel said. "Mira, your moms calling you!" Señora Pepa said. "Okay. Cya around!" Mira said.

Camilo was helping me and his mom get the drinks prepared when she dropped a glass of water on the floor and got some of her dressed soaked. "No no no! Not now!" She said I she got upset. A thundering cloud was starting to form above her head. I waved my hand at it making it go away. "It's okay. You go get cleaned up whilst I clean up the water." I said getting the rag. "Alright, gracias mija." She said. She was passing by Camilo when I heard 'She's a keeper' and footsteps going up the stairs. I turned around to see a blushing Camilo.

"Could you please go get the broom?" I asked whilst I was cleaning up the spilt water with a rag. "Of course, mi amor." (Sorry if that made you uncomfortable or sorta went against your boundaries!) I blushed slightly and finished cleaning up the spilt water. "I can clean up the glass if you want." He offered me. "Why, such a gentleman. Thank you." I said as if I were in the early 1820s. "Why you're incredibly welcome. As such a pretty maiden like you should be asked." He also responded. (Again I'm sorry if that went against your boundaries or made you uncomfortable.)

"Aww look at you two lovebirds!" His sister, Dolores said. Camilo and I looked at each other and blushed. "Could you two give me a hand once your finished? I need to help prepare Antonio but I also need to help with decorations." She said. "Sure." I said as Camilo just nodded.