The cracking casita

I went to go find Camilo. I passed by a few familiar faces like my papa, Louisa, and Señora Alma. I went up near Antonio's tree room and found Camilo dancing to the music. I made sure he didn't see me and went around him. "BAH!" I yelled as I grabbed his shoulders. He jumped a little then quickly spun  around, picked me up, and put me on his shoulders.

"WOAH, PUT ME DOWN CAMILO!" I yelled at him. "As you say, princesa." He said and literally dropped me. When I braced for impact to hit the ground I felt someone catch me. I opened my eyes to see Camilo inches away from my face. He tucked some of the messed up hair that was on my face behind my ear. "You're prettier up close, my love." He complimented whilst breathing heavily. A RED tint on my face appeared. He made me feel absolute butterflies in my stomach. It's like I was about to go into cloud nine. We stayed in that pose for a while, just admiring each other. Not bothering about anyone around us. That's until we heard somebody. Not somebody. Somebodies.

"Aww. Remember when we were like that, Fèlix? When we were teens so deeply in love." We heard Señora Pepa say. "Ah sí, mi amor. Those were the good old days." Señor Fèlix said. We both just widened our eyes and got out of our position. It was a little awkward. I was rocking back and forth on my feet with my hands behind my back face Camilo whilst Camilo was just rubbing his neck and facing me. His parents were just looking at us in aw. We just looked at each other with admiration and embarrassment.

I felt a slight shake from the ground. I looked around and saw a small crack on one of the walls near the door. That's odd.. I thought. That's when I heard running. Not like the playful running but running because something's wrong. I looked around and saw Mirabel running towards us. "The house! It was shaking, there were cracks and the candle almost went out!" She yelled out panting, out of breath. "Show me." Señora Alma said. Mirabel led us to the casitas main floor.

   When we got their, there was nothing. "B-but I swear it was there! There were cracks all over the house and the candle almost went out!" Mirabel said frantically." She said. Señora just looked at her and glared then said "Everything's alright, everyone! The casitas magic is strong!" And they went back to partying. I went to Mirabel aswell as her mother and Camilo.

    "I swear I saw it! That's why the pots was broken and my hand is cut open!" She said. "I believe you Mirabel. I saw a few cracks in Antonio's room. It was near the door. I just ignored it though." I said. It turns out I wasn't the only one who saw it. Camilo agreed that he saw it. "So what do we do?" Mirabel asked as Señora Julieta made food for her.

"I'm not exactly sure. I mean, we only just saw the cracks. There's really nothing to do." I said. Then a idea popped up in my mind. "What if we asked you sister, Camilo! I mean she can hear anything right? She surely could've heard the cracks and maybe even know the reason why!" I suggested. "That could work!" Mirabel said. "Alright. We can ask her tomorrow, alright? Maybe you could sleep over, Y/N." He asked rocking back and fourth on his feet.

I thought it was adorable. "I'll go ask my mama right now okay? I'll be right back!" I said as I ran into Antonio's room.

POV CHANGE INTO CAMILOS

I watched as she ran up the stairs. She was the light of my life. The love of my life. My best friend. Ive always liked her, since we were only 5. She was there for me through and through. Always at my side. I adore her! She makes my heart flutter and make me feel like I'm flying when she compliments me. My familia really likes her. She's always been so kind to us. They always and I mean ALWAYS tease me. Dolores knew I liked her because of the journal entry I wrote. She read it and of course she told the whole family.

Now I have to deal with it. Im not going to lie though I kind of like it. I mean who wouldn't when they get shipped with their crush by not only their own family but their crushes family! I kept thinking about her until I heard footsteps running down the stairs. "My mom said *pant* yes I *pant pant* can." She said out of breath. "Great! You're bunking with me then!" I said excitedly. "I'm guessing I have no choice then, huh." She said. "Indeed you dont! Let's go!" I said grabbing her and leaving Mirabel there.

    "What the heck? They really left me here huh." Mirabel said