Why Isabela?!

When we got out, we had to make sure that nobody would see Bruno going into Antonio's room. We hid him in plants, under tables, and other random crap that he could be hidden in.

    Everything was going smoothly until, we were about to go into Antonio's room.

   "Hey, Y/n and Mirabel!" Camilo said walking up to us. I quickly shoved Bruno into a plant near and he let out a quiet groan from the impact. "What was th-
"

    "Oh that was me! Haha! I hit my arm on the wall!" I cut him off giving him an awkward smile. He looked at me with a confused and concerned look.

   "Errr.. okay? Anyways Mirabel! Abuela is looking-"

      "OW MY HEAD!" Bruno cut him off after hitting his head somehow. In a plant. (I don't know anymore.)

   "AH WTF!?" Camilo said jumping. He looked at where the plant was. Bruno slowly emerged from the plant. "Uhh.. hey kid! Long time no.. see..?" Bruno said awkwardly rubbing his elbows.

    "Tío Bruno? Is that really you?" Camilo asked getting closer to him. "Yeah. Uh it is." Bruno replied stepping back a bit. "How come..? How come you aren't seven feet tall like I remember?" Camilo asked. I tried so hard stifling a laugh but failed. Mirabel started laughing too. "Is that really your first question?" I said in between laughs. He hit my shoulder in response.

    "Uh well kid, the last time you saw me I was getting an Arepa late at night and I was standing on a chair because I couldn't reach it. You were about the age of 5 and getting a snack too. You sorta freaked and started yelling there was an intruder. I got down an started to hush you but, much to my disliking, you fainted of fear." Bruno explained. Mirabel and I were now wheezing on the ground.

   Camilo became red of embarrassment. "Shut up you two! It's not that funny!" Camilo said annoyed at us. "You actually fainted because of that?!" I said howling with laughter. He groaned.

  Bruno chuckled. "Okay you two. Get up we need to make a vision. Antonio's waiting for us inside." Bruno said getting inside. We let Camilo tag along because he was intrigued on what would happen. Well, we mostly did because he begged us to. We got up to Antonio's tree thing and found a good place to do the "ritual" you could say. Bruno, much to my surprise, got a bucket of sand out of his ruana. (It's fictional. Anything can happen.)

  He started making a circle out of the sand around the three of us. Mirabel groaned impatiently. "Tío Bruno, can you hurry up?" Mirabel said playing with her hair. "You can't hurry the future, kid." He said in response. He stopped infront of a capybara blocking the way. He went around it and finished the circle.

   He sat down in "criss cross apple sauce" like the three of us. He lit some wood chips and burnt the match he lit it with.

  "You might want to hang on." He said referring to us holding each other's hands. I held Camilos and Mirabels, Mirabel held Bruno's and mine, Camilo held mine and Bruno's, and Bruno held Mirabel and Camilos.

   Bruno closed his eyes and started to focus. The sand soon lifted up, spinning in around us. The wind was so strong that Mirabels green glasses almost fell off. Bruno opened his eyes revealing a bright lime green glow. He looked around at the sand and pointed at something.

It was Mirabel in Bruno's tower, then me and her assembling the vision, us going into the secret wall, just visions from what happened earlier. Then the vision turned into me in the casita, floors rolling and a painting almost falling on me, then Camilo literally tackling me out of the way. "This is just the same thing I saw!" Bruno yelled. "There has to be- oh look a butterfly!" Mirabel yelled back at him. The butterfly landed on a lily pad. Then the visions scenery changed. The casita was cracking but then, I saw mirabel infront of the candle. She was going up to a person.

I looked to Mirabel to see her face with curiosity.
"Oh look! A girl! You're.. fighting? Oh wait no! You're hugging! Or fighting!" Bruno said covering his face from the sand. "Am I fighting or hugging?!" Mirabel yelled to be heard. The persons body and face was almost complete. We waited anxiously to see the figure and it was, Isabela..? "ISABELA?!" Mirabel yelled

The winds around us stopped and everything went back to normal. Bruno held up the glowing green vision. Mirabel looked infuriated. "Oh your sister! Haha what you gotta do to solve this? Hug your sister!" He said. Mirabel huffed in anger. "Oh great, every time." Bruno said and tossed it somewhere.

"What's so bad about Isabela?" Camilo asked Mirabel. "I absolutely despise her. And she despises me back." Mirabel said. She kept mumbling little complaints and insults about her as we walked out Antonio's room.

We went near Isabelas room and hid behind a plant. More so, Bruno and Mirabel did. "Why do I have to hug her? What does that have to do with her!" She complained again. "Kid you're missing the point, it's you who has to save the vision. Not your sister, you." Bruno said. Mirabel just nodded.

"Anyway, it's rather best I go. Cya, kids. Oh and also, after you guys save the vision, visit me will ya?" Bruno said going to his painting. "We'll bring you back to this family." Mirabel said. He smiled. "Knockonwoodknockonwoodknockonwood!" He said and fell inside the portrait.

"Damn, all this years he's just been inside the walls." Camilo said to Mirabel and I.

"Yeah, sad but also kinda weird." I responded. I looked over to Mirabel to see her in deep thoughts. Probably thoughts about her hatred towards Isabela.

   "It's gonna be okay. You'll be fine." I tried comforting her by putting a hand on her shoulder.

   "Hey uh.. could you guys I don't know, maybe.. helpmewithtalkingtoIsabelacauseIdontwanttodoitbymyslef-". (For the people who can't read it, it says "Help me with talking to Isabela cause I don't want to do it by myself.")

    "Woah, slow down." I said. "Now repeat what the heck you said." Mirabel sighed and faced me and Camilo. "Could you guys help me with talking to Isabela cause I don't want to do it by myself. I mean, she seems to tolerate you, Y/n!" Mirabel said.

    "Well uhm.. sure I guess. Camilo, you in?" I asked turning towards Camilo. He looked down, thinking for a moment. "Sure. What's the worst that could possibly happen? I mean, I'm with my cousin, and my incredibly beautiful best friend." He said smirking at me. I blushed just a bit, rolled my eyes and smiled.

   "Oh quit flirting. We need to go see Isabela." Mirabel said. "Okay, okay jeez." Camilo said getting up.

Ayyy new chapter! I also just wanted to say that the relationship and stuff like that till like after the "movie" part is done. Like after what happened in the movie. I have a couple of things I think could be good for this fic.

  Anywho, drink water, eat food, get some rest, go outside, and stay safe for me lovelies! Adios!
                      -Nico xoxo