Troublesome freedom

We quietly walked to Isabelas room. Mirabel got to the door first and put her hand on the door knob. She took in a deep breathe of air and sighed. She slowly and hesitantly opened the door. "Heyyy, Isabela! Look I know you're mad at me for ruining your proposal and all but I'm here to ap- make it up with you! So why don't we just hug it out? Come on a hug session!" Mirabel said looking  around the room.

Camilo and I looked at each other hesitantly. "Ladies first..?" He said gesturing his hands towards the door. I sighed and got in, Camilo following. I looked around the flower filled room and saw vines coming down. Isabela was on the vine bed thingy (not sure how to explain it.)

"Hug.. it out?" She said plucking a rose form the vine. "Luisa can't lift and empanada, Mariano's nose looks like a smashed papaya. HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND!" She crushed the rose after yelling in anger. She looked at Mirabel then she looked at me and Camilo. She looked back at Mirabel and back at us. (She looks at me~ I look at her~ she looks at me~ and I look at her!~) "What are THEY doing here..?" She asked stepping off of her bed.

"They.. are the least of your worries right now." Mirabel responded. "I just want to be a better sister and be the bigger person. So let's hug it out! Yeah come on that sounds like an great idea! Right guys?" Mirabel said putting on a fake smile and looking at us. Camilo and I hesitantly nodded our heads in agreement.

"If YOU want to be a better sister, then apologize." Isabela said with a cocky smirk. Mirabel looked at her with disgust in the idea of actually saying sorry to her but tried to hide it. News flash didn't work very well. "I'm shor- sorr- sorry." Mirabel said with a hint annoyance in her tone of voice. Isabela looked down at her with that same smirk.

"Sorry that your life is sooooo perfect!" Mirabel said. "Out! All of you!" Isabela said as vines came and started pushing us to the door. "Ow! Fu- Isabela! Mirabel s genuinely sorry! Please forgive her!" I said trying not to bump into things. "Yeah! It's not my fault that you're a spoiled, ungrateful, selfish person!" Mutable spat insulting Isabela. Isabela gasped offended.

"Selfish?! I'm selfish?! I've been trying to do is make this family proud! I've been stuck being perfect my whole entire life!" She said getting closer to us. Flowers were blooming with each step she took.We started slowly backing up. "What's the problem in that?! You can still marry that dumb hunk." Mirabel said. "I NEVER wanted to Marry Mariano! I was doing it for the family!" She said finally stopping, the thing she grew grabbing her attention. I looked down to see a cute little cactus.

"Oh my.. what a serious confession. Come here, bring it in." Miracle said sarcastically and putting her arms wide. Isabela ignored her and kneeled down staring curiously at her creation. She dug it up with her hands and picked it up. She looked at it and smiled. "Oh that's nice, Isabe-" Camilo was about to say but I quickly shushed him. " I grew something.. different! Something sharp, something new.." Isabela sang. The three of us looked at her in confusion. There was random music matching her singing. What the fuck.

"It's not symmetrical or perfect but it's beautiful. And it's mine! What else could I do?" Isabela sang going to a different part of her room. "Wait! Bring it in bring it in!" Mirabel sang going after her. Oh gosh not again. "Get ready, we're gonna be running a whole lot, Camilo." I said grabbing his hand and chasing after Isabela and Mirabel. "ÆÆÆYE!"He yelped.

"I make rows and rows of roses! Flor de mayo, by the mile! I make perfect practiced poses so much hides behind my smile." She sang running throughout her room. I saw her near bushes that were made to look like her. She was posing in all of them and she used her vine to squeeze one and the head of it landed in Mirabels arm.

Mirabel let out a surprised gasp and quickly let go of it. Camilo and I giggled but still followed them.

(TIME SKIP BITCHESSSS)

Mirabel, Isabela and I were now in the main floor of the Casita laughing and laying down. "You know, you guys are pretty bad influences." Isabela said playfully and crushing a flower. That's when the door burst open. We quickly got up to see Señora Alma with anger and confusion. 'Shits about to go down.' I thought to myself.

"What is going?!" She yelled. "Abuela! I figured out why we are in the vision! I found out why I'm in the vision! I'm meant to save the miracle! We are meant to save the miracle! I just had to-" Mirabel was so rudely cut off.

"MIRABEL! YOU HAVE TO STOP! LOOK AT YOU! LOOK AT LUISA! LOOK AT YOUR COUSIN AND Y/N! YOU DRAGGED THEM TWO INTO THIS MESS! LUISAS LOSING HER POWER BECAUSE OF YOU! ISABELAS A WRECK BECAUSE OF YOU! I HAVE NO CLUE WHY YOURE IN THE MIRACLE BUT THAT IS NOT AN EXCUSE TO HURT THIS FAMILY AND DRAG OTHERS INTO IT! YOU ARE THE REASON TGIS MIRACLE IS DYING!" Señora Alma yelled at Mirabel.

More of the family came out of places. I looked over to Mirabel to see tears in the corner trying to force their way out of her eyes. I put a hand on her shoulder and glared at Señora Alma. She gave me a quick glance and looked back at Mirabel."I.. will never be good enough will? Nobody well ever be good enough for YOU. Isabela will never be perfect enough, Luisa will never be strong enough. No matter how hard I try. In fact no matter how any of us try! I'm not the reason. You are." She said

Señora Alma gasped. She was about to fight back when the floor started to rumble. Everyone was trying to balance themselves. I looked around and saw the casita cracking and breaking.

AYYYYYY new chapter! Yeah super sorry I didn't post. Like 3 weeks back to school and I already have like 11 projects. Anywho, new chapter will probably be posted Saturday!

Eat food, drink water, get som rest, go outside, and stay safe for me lovelies!

    -Nico xoxo