Why dont we talk about Bruno?

Camilo and I just sat on his bed anxiously waiting for Mirabel to come back. It's been over hour and we are starting to get worried. We tried contacting her on the walkie talkie but she was responding. We were worried sick.

   I sighed and got up off the bed "Camilo, im going to go to your Tíos room. It's been to long and I'm starting to get worried." I said biting my nails. Camilo got off the bed and started rubbing my back saying that she would be fine and that she's strong.

   We sat back down waiting. Around 10 to 15 minutes later somebody burst through the door. It was Mirabel! She looked tired, panting, and she had sand all over her for some reason..?

    "I found something whilst in there!" she said. We looked at her with curiosity painted all over our faces. She got out a piece of paper and started writing on it. 'Let's go to my room. Dolores is close by. I don't want her hearing anything!' The note said. We nodded but then somebody came through the door. It was Dolores.

  "Oh Hola, Y/n and Mirabel. Camilo, mamá is calling you. She needs help since today is the day that Mariano proposes." She said. She squealed as usual and left to go somewhere. Camilo stood up and straightened his clothing.

   "Alright see you two later." He said and left. Mirabel took out a pice of paper again. 'Okay lets go to my room now.' It said. We headed towards her room. I saw that same green aura near a portrait. I think I really need to go get this checked out.

   We got into her room and she closed the door. She got some green shards of what it looked like to be glass out of her little purse.

   "I found these whilst in there. It was quite odd because-" just as she was about to finish her sentence, Señora Pepa burst through the door. We quickly shuffled to get it out of sight. "Hola Y/N and Mirabel! Im just here getting stuff ready for the Guzmans." She said bending down getting stuff from the bottom drawer of a dresser.

  "Uhm Tía Pepa?" Mirabel said. "Sí?" She got in response. "So.. hypothetically was Tío Bruno's-" she was cut off "Mija, you know we don't talk about Bruno." "Yeah but, was his visions most likely correct or sometimes inaccurate." AGAIN SOMEBODY BURST INTO THE DOOR.

    "We don't talk about Bruno!" Señor Felix said. "Well.. what if you didn't know what he was talking about?" Mirabel asked. He thought for a moment and put his hands on her shoulders. "Well you have to figure it out! Cause whatever he said, he was coming after you! And your friend over there! Also Hola." He said.

     Señora Pepa waved a sassy finger at her. "We don't talk about Bruno no no no~" she began to sing. I watched in confusion.

  "BUT! It was my wedding day!~" she sang as her and Señor Felix began dancing. The scenery around me and Mirabel magically changed. (ooOooO magic!) "It was our wedding dayyy!" He sang

   "We we're getting ready and there wasn't a cloud in the skyyy!" She sang. "No clouds aloud in the sky!" Señor Felix sang along. "Bruno walks in with a mischievous grin!" She sang gracefully "THUNDERRRRR!" Señor Felix sang.

    She looked at him in annoyance. "Are you telling this story or am I?!" She sang. "I'm sorry mi vida, go
onnn..!" "Bruno says it looks like rain!"

    "Why did he tell us!" "In doing so he floods my brain!" She sang while it turned into a gloomy and cloudy sky. "Abuela can you get the umbrellas?" Señora Felix sang along.

    "Married in a hurricane!" She sang. "What a glorious day but anyway!" Señor Felix sang along once again. "We don't talk about Bruno!" They both sang. Some how the scenery changed again. (OOoOo more magic!)

   We were now inside the Casita with Dolores. "Hey!" She said quietly to get our attention. We turned around to see her towering over us on a concrete thing. "Grew to live in fear of Bruno stuttering and muttering, I can always see him sorta muttering and mumbling I associate him with them sound of falling sand. Ch ch ch." She sang as we danced along to her rhythm. She was a very good singer and as well as dancer! That's when I noticed the same green aura behind us. It was moving as if it was dancing along to the song..? Tf is wrong with me?

     "Always left Abuela and the family fumbling
Grappling with prophecies they couldn't understand
Do you understand?" She said finishing up the dance with a clap. The scenery changed again. (ooOoOO more magic! Spoopy!) this time we were in a dark room. I turned around to see Camilo. He just smirked and winked at me then began to sing.

  "SEVEN FOOT FRAME! RATS ALONG HIS BACK," he sang beautifully. "When he calls your name it all fades to black!" He sang with a rasp. It amazed me when he was shape shifting into Bruno himself. It was my first time actually seeing what Bruno looked like. He.. he looked a lot like the green aura!

   "When he sees your dreams, feast on your screams!" He sang as we fell into a hole but he caught us. "We don't talk about Bruno no no no!" Camilos family sang. A bunch of other villagers started singing about how bad he was and what bad things he did on them.

   That's when a purple and pink spotlight appeared in the casita aiming at a certain part of the railings. It was Isabela coming in on a vine swing. Mirabel just scoffed.

   "He told me that the life of my dreams
Would be promised, and someday be mine
He told me that my power would grow
Like the grapes that thrive on the vine!" She sang majestically as she reached the ground floor. We heard Señora Alma sing "Oyè Mariano is on his way!" That's when Dolores came in again. She was on the balcony.

   "He told me that the man of my dreams
Would be just out of reach
Betrothed to another
It's like I hear him, now!" She sang.

"Um about Bruno! We really gotta to know about Bruno! Gimme the whole truth about Bruno!" Me and Mirabel sang looking around the casita. Then we saw Camilo run to open the door.

   "Isabela, your boyfriends here!" He sang as he laughed and shaped shifted into Mariano flexing his muscles. Isabelas face grew pink and grew pink flowers on her head like during breakfast. " It's time for dinner!" Everyone sang.

(Cue finishing the song and going to Mirabelas room cause I'm a lazy bitch!)

   We took out all the shards. We connected it and saw.. Me, Camilo, and Mirabel standing outside of the casita. But there were a bunch of cracks on the casita! Camilo was holding me in his arms for some reason.. I looked in distress. What did this all fucking mean..? That's when the door burst open AGAIN. DOES ACTUALLY NOBODY KNOW HOW TO KNOCK?

   "Hola, Mirabel and Y-" Mirabels dad said but stopped. His mouth was left agape. We smiled awkwardly at the man in front of us whilst the casita tried helping us by moving the dresser to be behind us trying to make it less visible. What would happen..

   OOooOo cliff hanger! I'm jk y'all probably watched the movie so you could predict what happened. Anywho happy fucking New year! I got exciting news! My girlfriend, we've been dating since the 7th grade, got me a promise ring and gave it to me when we went sight seeing here in San Francisco! It's been awhile. We were like 12 and now we are about to be 16! I feel like we are soulmates!

Bye bye my lovelies! Take care of yourselves for me please!