Sleepover of progress

As Camilo was running up the stairs I
bumped into a pillar. "Motherfu- slow down! I almost broke open my skull. Jesus Christ.." I said. He didn't listen though. He kept running to get to his room. "Annddd we're here!" He said as he threw him self on his bed. "Wait so where am I going to sleep?" I said looking around the room. "Well.. only if you are comfortable, you can sleep on my bed with me..?" He said with slight hope twiddling his fingers.

   I smiled. "Sure." I said softly. His face lit up and he moved aside for me to sleep. I got into the bed. I saw him almost asleep already 'How the heck does he sleep so fast..?' I thought to myself. As I looked up he was already asleep. He slept so peacefully. He moved closer to me and put a hand on my back. I realized that wanted to cuddle. I put my arms on his back and brought him closer. I got into a curled sleeping position as he was closer to me. I kissed his forehead slowly. "Goodnight. Love you." I said as I drifted to sleep.

                              Camilos POV

I saw that Y/N was asleep. I was just faking to sleep. She looked so beautiful in the moonlight. I cuddled up closer to her and hugged her. I took a sniff of her scent. She smelled like (favorite scent). I gave her a light kiss on her forehead, patted her head, and drifted to sleep.

          Next morning, still Camilos POV

        I woke and see y/n still asleep. I looked at my alarm clock and see it's 9:43 A.M. (that's my favorite time of day for some reason) I tried to get out of the bed but y/n pulled me back. "Please don't go." She said still half asleep. (Forgot to remove bold sorry)

  "But it's almost time to eat breakfast." I said sitting down on the bed. "Fine but can I come..?" She asked waking up. "Of course, Tía Julieta probably told everyone you were sleeping over. So there is probably a extra seat there." I said combing out my hair. She got out of bed and hugged me. That sure was surprising. "Camilo, you smell good." She randomly commented. "Uhhh thanks..?" I said not sure how to respond to that. She gave me a quick peck on the nose and went to my bathroom.

    I blushed and just stood there, trying to comprehend what the fuck just happened. 'Did.. did she just kiss me..?' I thought it myself. She got out of the bathroom. "Alrighty! Let's go!" She said dragging me down to the back of the house. "Buenos días, you two! How was your little sleep over?" My mom said wiggling her eyebrows. "It was fun! We got some really good rest." I said getting some food. "Well I hope you guys didn't have too much fun." My papa said. "What the fu-" "Hey! What did I tell you yesterday! No swearing!" My mama cut me off.

    I apologized and sat down in between Y/N and Isabela.  They were talking about something I wasn't paying attention when Abuela spoke. "So, since Antonio has a new gift, we need to figure out how we can use it for good like the rest of the gifts." She said going on. I just kept eating cause dang the food was good! As she kept talking I finished my food and finally payed attention to her. "So that's how we are going to use it. Any questions?" She said. Nobody asked then we all got up to leave.

   "Hey Y/N, Camilo! I'm going to be with Luisa. I have a few questions to ask about the cracks." Mirabel said before running to Luisa. "Well I have a few chores to do. Wanna come with me?" I asked Y/N. "I don't really have anything to do so sure."