What does this have to do with bruno..?

"Y/N! CAMILOOO! I FOUND SOMETHINGS OUT ON WHY THE CASITA WAS CRACKING!" Mirabel yelled as she burst into Camilos room. Camilo and I were startled by her sudden interruption. "What did you find out?" I asked her. Mirabel say down on a chair in front of the bed.

    "Well, Dolores told me that Luisa seemed to know something about it. Luisa told me that sure heard the adults once about Tío Bruno predicting something." She said. Camilo looked at her with wide eyes. "Tío Bruno.. but he disappeared.. how are we going to find out if he's gone.. I mean nobody has seen him in years!" Camilo said

     "Camilos right," I said agreeing with him "Nobody knows where the heck he went. In fact, he may even be dead for all everybody knows!" Mirabel thought for a second. I saw her whisper something. "We could try his tower." She said. "But-" "I know, Camilo. It's off limits. I'll go myself. I don't want you two to get into trouble." She told us.

    "What if something happens..? What if you get hurt there?" I asked worried. "I think I have an walkie talkie. I could communicate through that." She said. "That seems like a good idea. Just bring stuff in case something really bad happens." Camilo said.

   "I will. Thank you guys for your concerns. Okay bye!!" She said getting up. "Wait Mirabel! Stay safe, please!" I said. She smiled at me and straightened her posture. "Don't worry, Y/n. I will." She said and got out.

Sorry it was short! I just did a small chapter cause I'm going on a road-trip to San Francisco! I'll update tomorrow! Love you guys! Stay safe! Eat and drink water, go outside and get rest!

Bye bye lovely's!