(Couldnt think of a chapt name but here lmao)

I wandered through the forest of the Encanto, searching desperately for my friend. I heard the church bell ringing in the distance and faint yells of the townsfolk. I quickly ventured further up the mountain, the trees and greenery becoming more thick. I looked around to find more clues to where she could be. That's when I spotted it. Two strings, one a teal color and the other a pink. Bingo.

I headed the direction the strings were and continued searching. As I was searching I heard quiet sniffs. I followed the sound and behold, Mirabel curled up sitting near a beautiful flowing river. I quietly approached her not wanting to scare her.

I sat down next to her, making her slowly turn her head in surprise. She seemed tense but she quickly became a little more calm realizing it was me.

  "Hey.. why'd you run away.? Everybody is looking for you in town." I asked her. She sighed and moved her hands in the river water, making it ripple.

"I just feel like, I've ruined everything. I feel like I was the reason the candle went out, the reason the casita broke, the reason everyone lost their gifts. I feel like a disappointment." I was about to reassure her when somebody spoke.

"You are not a disappointment, Mirabel. And I'm sorry if I ever made you feel like that." Señora Alma said sitting next to Mirabel. "Y/n, I appreciate you being here helping comfort Mirabel but could you leave? And tell the others that we have found her." She said to me. I nodded and went on my way back to town.

I walked back into the forest but heard gallops. Then something whooshed past me. I turned around in complete shock and looked back. 'Is that Bruno? What the fuck?' I thought to myself and began walking again.

—————
Heyyy a new chapter! Sorry it's kinda short. I'm really busy and shit. Also thank you guys for almost 100 votes and almost 5 k reads it means the fucking world to me! I love y'all so damn much.

Anyways, drink water, eat food, get some rest, go outside, and stay safe for me lovelies! Bye bye!

        -xoxo Nico