ISABELA

↪ Isabela Madrigal x Female Reader

Warning: Angst

Name of the chapter: Opposites Attract, Not

ItsDevilQueeen

⤳ ItsDevilQueeen

---

Everyone knows, opposite equals to attract. But, sometimes there's people who doesn't think that opposite people are suitable for each other. For example, you and Isabela.

Everyone in town knows that Isabela was born perfect. Whilst you were the opposite.

Isabela brushed her hair every morning and evrry after shower. While you just let it be as messy as it want and won't be bothered by it.

Isabela ate politely. While you literally shoved your food down your throat, no matter how much it was chocking you.

Isabela preferred clean spaces. While sometimes you were not bothered by messiness.

So, when the town had learnt about yours and Isabela's relationship, most of them were surprised and some of them did not support it.

You didn't bother by what they said. But, Isabela was the opposite.

You knew how much her reputation meant to her. Being in family of Madrigal, everyone must've been expected a lot from them, especially Isabela. That's why you tried to not make anything she doesn't want to. Such as PDA. You knew how much she was against it. In her eyes, you knew how much she felt embarassed just by standing beside you. You were upset because of the fact, of course. But, you had never tried to bring it up.

Isabela is the most precious person in your entire life and you couldn't imagine not having her by your side. Because behind the doors, she was opposite of everything she usual were. She was cuddly, clingy and whiney. You loved that side of hers deeply. She's your angel and you'd die without her presence.

On your side, usually you seemed to not care about anything and can say anything from inside your mind. Everyone said that you were friendly and easily get along with others. But under those friendly mask, you were terrified. Terrified of one day the mask might be broken and show your true self. It was horrific to even think so. And of course, Isabela was the only one to know this side of yours and always kissed it better.

But, it didn't last long...

Alma cleared her throat, catching everyone's attention including yours. The usual Friday dinner date with Madrigals that you had to join. You glanced at Dolores who was sitting in front of you. Dolores stared back nervously.

"As you all know, there's a same gender couple on this dinner table," Alma began. You gulped, knowing where this is going. Alma was one of the people who didn't support (mostly because how messy you are) which made you even more anxious. "I still think it's better if I give (Y/N) some education," she said.