MIRABEL

↪ Mirabel Madrigal x Gender Neutral Reader

Name of the chapter: Being Good is never a Good Thing

Andysiot

⤳ Andysiot

---

"You're a bad influence," Isabella giggled, flicking a flower directly into Mirabel's face. Mirabel snorted and laughed, finally feeling her heart completed after hugging her older sister.

"What is going on?" Alma's voice rang into the house as soon as she saw both girls on the floor, laying on top of a lot of different flowers ro soften their lands.

Isabela gasped and quickly looked horrified. She glanced at her younger sister for a moment before sitting up, looking at furious Alma fearfully. Mirabel furrowed her eyebrows and sat up as well, looking at her angry Abuela.

Isabela and Mirabel stood up on their feet at the same time, continuing gazing at their Abuela.

"Mirabel!" you called. You rushed towards Mirabel, panting. You looked at both girls in worry. "You guys alright?" you asked.

Isabela slowly nodded, her eyes lowered. "We're fine," Mirabel answered. Then, she looked at Alma with an excited smile. "It's okay! Everything's- We're gonna save the miracle. The magic-"

Alma furrowed her eyebrows angrily, gritting her teeth. "What are you talking about?" she questioned. "Look at our home! Look at your sister!" she motioned towards Casita before motioning to Isabela who retreated beside Luisa who's looking down and ashamed.

Mirabel chuckled. "Please just- Isabela wasn't happy," she told.

"Of course she isn't happy. You ruined her proposal," Alma exclaimed, her eyes glaring daggers at Mirabel.

Mirabel continued to chuckle. "No, no, no. She needed me to ruin her proposal," Mirabel said. Then, she waved her hands in the air and motioned to the brand-new-looking-Casita with a wide smile. "And then we did all this!" she motioned. "And the candle burned brighter and the cracks-"

"Mirabel," Alma called impatiently.

"That's why I'm in the vision! I'm saving the miracle!" Mirabel smiled.

"You have to stop, Mirabel!" Alma yelled out, finally managed to silence Mirabel. Mirabel panted from all of her talking earlier and looked at Alma, wondering why she isn't as happy as her. Alma began approaching her, her look was even more furious than previous. "The cracks started with you," Alma began. Mirabel's eyes fluttered slightly, flinching at her words. "Bruno left because of you," Alma continued to yell.

You felt the ground shook slightly. You looked around, seeing the house began cracking and didn't stop cracking. You furrowed your eyebrows before focusing on the argument.