CAMILO

↪ Camilo Madrigal x Female Reader

Warning: Camilo is 24 while you're 26 in this

Name of the chapter: Passionate

⤳ @Ivy & @Mama Noot (Quotev)

---

Camilo groaned as he turned to be more comfortable on his bed. He patted the side of your bed, furrowing his eyebrows while eyes shut closed, wondering why your body seemed to be so flat and empty. He forced his eyes to open, blinking multiple times when the sun shone in his eyes. Once his eyes got used to the light, he began open his eyes only to meet with no presence of yours beside him on the bed.

He sat up grogily, looking around the room to see no presence of yours either. He yawned loudly, covering his mouth using his hand. "(Y/N)...?" he called, scratching the back of his head.

Then, he heard something clattered coming from the kitchen. Quickly, he got out of the bed, grabbed a shirt from one of the chairs that was hanging and slung it on him before rushing towards the kitchen. Once he's inside the kitchen, he saw you were struggling to get something from a high cabinet. His eyes widened at quickly came to your rescue.

"What're you doing?" he grabbed sugar that you were trying to reach earlier.

"I was craving for a chocolate cake..." you answered slowly.

Camilo sighed softly. He set down the jar of sugar on the counter. "Why didn't you wake me up? I can make you one," he said gently.

You looked down, feeling ashamed. "I didn't want to wake you up. You've been working hard lately and I could see how tired you were," you answered in a small voice. You fiddled your finger as you bit your inner cheek. "...Are you mad?" you asked, still haven't look up at him.

Camilo pecked your forehead lovingly. "No, I'm not mad. I... just don't want you to get hurt," he pulled away, looking down as he caressed your swollen stomach, feeling it moved against his palm. "And I'm the one who did this to you..."

You put your hands on top of his and looked up at him, mesmerising his eyes. "We agreed to have a baby together, remember?"

"Mostly because I begged for it," he pouted.

"I do this because I love you. Don't tell me you're regretting it now?" you furrowed your eyebrows. "You don't want a baby with me?" your eyes began to teared up.

"No! I'm not saying it like that! I would love to have one with you! It's everything I've ever dreamt of!" he replied quickly, putting his forehead against yours. "Please don't cry," he rubbed your eyes, trying to wipe your tears off.