LUISA

↪ Luisa Madrigal x Gender Neutral Reader

Name of the chapter: Dark Chocolate

---

Being in the only one to have a dark skinned colour in a white skin coloured family is tough. You'd get mocked, made fun of and basically is treated as the clown in the family. You didn't bother by it much but after years and years goes on, you began to feel like their words were becoming true and much honest. Even though they were just joking, you wouldn't call it as that.

Your family made fun of you for dating Luisa, only because she have much more lighter skin than yours. You'd only shrinked and joked back, but deep down, you were hurt by their words.

Sometimes, you wished for having lighter skin. You wished for that so that you'll actually fit in in the family. You felt like the black sheep in the family, pun unintended.

Sometimes, you'd look down to your hands, frowning at one side was darker than the others. You wished for the other side to be your skin colour rather than the dark ones. You felt ugly and not yourself. You even had to fix your attitude since they'd found you as a joke. That's why Isabela became your role model for the definition of perfection.

You love your family but sometimes, family did nothing but to bring you down. You tried to help as much but they'd think it as a joke.

Despite being a clown in the house, being dark-skinned what's hurt you the most.

---

Your sister walked inside the kitchen, seeing you cooked for lunch. She stiffled a laugh. "(Y/N)? Is that you?" she asked.

You turned to her with an eyebrow raised. "...Yeah?"

"Oh, sorry. I couldn't see you through all of those shadows," she joked, laughing.

You rolled your eyes and turned once more, focusing on the food to not overcooked. You quickly hissed when a huge droplet of hot oil hit your hand. You backed away and looked down at your hand to where the oil hit. Your sister gazed at your hand and stiffled a giggle.

"You can't even see where the oil hits. Normal people would have red marks but you-" she began kenching.

"You distracted me!" you scolded, rushing toward the sink and began pouring the cold water on your burn. You hissed as the water painfully recovering your hand.

Your sister giggled. "Ah, that was fun. What're you cooking?" she made way towards your pan.

You furrowed your eyebrows at her. "Just some rice," you replied.