LUISA

↪ Luisa Madrigal x Female Reader

Warnings: I can't describe view very well.

Name of the chapter: The Date

Artgeek202

⤳ Artgeek202

---

Luisa was a nervous-wreck.

She didn't know what to do for the date you and her had been discussing for the past month and she's panicking. Dating Luisa, Luisa leaned more into fairness; which is why Luisa planned to switch roles per month. For example, Luisa takes the first month then you took the second and so on. And today was her month, and she didn't know what to do.

And, that's why she's cuddling with her mother, sulking. Julieta ran her hand in her daughter's hair, calming her down.

"I- I just don't know what to do! Last month, she took me to this amazing place- I forgot where but it was amazing! And I wanna do the same for her, but I have nothing! The date's today and I'm so screwed!" she sniffled, deepening her face on her mother's clothes.

Julieta chuckled. She continued to ran her fingers inside Luisa's hair, her hair was untied a moment ago. Julieta smiled as she caressed her beautiful long dark curly hair.

Not too soon after, Agustin entered the room with a soft smile, the tea in hand was prepared for his middle child. "Hey," he greeted with a gentle tone. Luisa glanced at her father, still pouting. Agustin sat at the edge of the bed and handed the cup of tea to her. "Here, it'll calm you down," he informed.

Luisa slowly sat up, unwrapping her arms from her mother's waists. She sniffled as she grabbed the tea cup from his father gently. Agustin flashed her a sweet smile.

"Thank you, papí," she thanked before taking a sip on the tea.

Agustin grinned wider. "You're most welcome. Just relax, okay? We'll figure something out," he told.

Luisa sniffled and nodded. Julieta caressed her daughter's arm and glanced at her husband while Agustin glanced back at her. Luisa sighed. "I just don't know where to take her..." she admitted, thumbs playing agsinst the shapes on the cup.

Agustin patted her daughter's lap in reassurance. Luisa looked at her father, lips pouting. "It's okay. I know how difficult it is to find somewhere nice for your date."

Luisa sniffled. "...You do?" she asked.

Agusting chuckled. "Yeah. I always brain-wrecked myself to find somewhere where your mamí would lile the most. It took a lot out of me," he laughed.