BRUNO

↪ Bruno Madrigal x Female Reader

Warning: This is how I imagined the reader :) I drew it myself, thank you. Reader is 10 years old in this oneshot :)

Name of the chapter: Like Father, Like Daughter

Scarlett-Red-Waters

---

If anyone could've guessed, no one could guess that Bruno had once married and had a child of his own. It was still a surprise to everyone but they didn't question it. And when Bruno's wife was deceased and had left the world, it broke Bruno deeply that he couldn't even take care of him nor you; Julieta and Pepa was the one who helped him raise you and get his strength once more. Julieta, Pepa, Felix and Agustin helped Bruno to get back on his feet and Bruno appreciated them so much for doing so. Since then, Bruno tried to be he best single parent for you.

When you had reached two years old, everyone finally could see the resemblence between you and Bruno. You had long dark hair that used to reach your shoulders. Green glowing eyes that mimicked Bruno perfectly. Oval shape head that was the same as Bruno's. The only thing that you had the same as your mother was the eyes and chin. Other than that, everything was exactly the same as Bruno.

You were a very cheerful and active girl. Everyone could've sworn that every day, Bruno would play tag or hide and seek with you around Casita. It was such an adorable sight.

Everything was going very well until you reached 4 years old.

Bruno suddenly went vanished after Mirabel's gift ceremony. You had searched everywhere for him but still couldn't found him. One week, two weeks, a month, two months. Over five months, you still haven't found him and it made you devastated. Every day, you would wait for him by the front door, not leaving until you have passed out. Every time you woke up, you would found yourself on the bed. But, you would get changed and cleaned yourself up before continuing waiting in front of the front door.