CAMILO

↪ Camilo Madrigal x Female Reader

Warning: Camilo is 19 while you're 18 in this :)

Name of the chapter: Caught in 4K

Abirdonabranch , datingamidget , camilosamor & RedPen2269

⤳ Abirdonabranch , datingamidget , camilosamor & RedPen2269

---

Having a huge family is fun. You have someone to talk to. You have someone to have your back. You have someone to take care of you when you're sick. You have someone to not feel alone or lonely. You have someone to be happy with.

But, sometimes it also bring out drawbacks. Especially when it comes to the Madrigals.

Camilo loves his family, more than ever. But, sometimes he couldn't have much like any other normal family would.

Which, one of them is privacy.

As much as Camilo loves his sister, but sometimes she couldn't shut her mouth. She would continue to tell the whole family about the recent news between townspeople, and sometimes, about the both of you, too.

So, whenever he asked you out on a date, he would try to make it as polite as possible, trying not to slip anything out of his mouth or else Dolores will tell.

But... he slipped at this one time. And it was a very big deal.

---

"A- Are you sure I can touch you there?" Camilo continued to ask you for the nth time in the same hour.

You chuckled and cupped his cheeks, caressing his cheeks with your thumbs softly. Camilo continued to lean into your touch, heart racing further as looked deeply into your eyes. "If you wanna stop, we can, you know?" you finally asked after a while of initiating.

Camilo's eyes widened. "O- Oh..." he stuttered. He bit his lower lip and looked away, gnawed upon it, feeling ashamed and disappointed. "We can, if you want," Camilo said.

"I'm asking this for you," you squeezed his arm firmly. "If you're not ready, you don't have to force yourself," you told

Camilo gnawed on his bottom lip further. "I... I am not forcing myself. I really want to," he told.

You smiled and squeezed on his hand. "Then, let's do it. Just calm down, okay?"

He took a shaky breath in then slowly nodded. "If I hurt you, please tell me."