MIRABEL

↪ Mirabel Madrigal x Gender Neutral Reader

Reminder: Mirabel is 23 in this oneshot.

Name of the chapter: Do Your Best, Understand Your Worth

oreo-kun1258

⤳ oreo-kun1258

---

Julieta had always seen Mirabel as a confident, hard-working, reliable, cheerful, and an independent of a person. Julieta always seen Mirabel always put her chin high up and walk down the path without hesitation or fear. She will always try her best to make everything better and nicer, not caring if it will take a long time or not, she will try her best on finishing it. Mirabel is the girl who knows her limits and always put herself above everyone. She didn't put herself as a mat for everyone to grazed their dirt off their shoes. And everyone in the village knew her worth.

She had sacrified a lot to be where she is now and everyone sees that. Her personality stood out as if she was the only one who's wearing a bright colour in the middle of a crowd. It was amazing. She is amazing. And no one can tell her otherwise.

---

Julieta looked out the window from the kitchen in worry. She set a hand on her chest, continue to stare at the heavy rain going on outside. Agustin notices his wife's behaviour and approached her, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"She'll be fine. She'll come back, you know it," he comforted.

Julieta furrowed her eyebrows further. "But, look at the rain. It's too hard to walk through it. What if she's in trouble?" Julieta stated her worries.

Agustin hugged her closed, pecking her temple. "She's a strong woman. Just like you."

Julieta leaned her head on her husband's shoulder, trying to relax her tightening heart. As she was about to say something, the front door of the house was slammed opened, shocking the couple deeply.

Julieta got out of her husband's arms and rushed towards the door. Agustin followed close without a complain.

Julieta's eyes widened at the sight of her daughter was drenched all over, no spot was left dry. Mirabel had her back turned, trying to close the door with ine hand through the heavy wind pushing. Once she managed, she turned and yelped at the unnoticable parents' presences.

"Oh, holá mamá, papá," she greeted casually. She giggled. "Gosh, it started raining cats and dogs out of nowhere," she joked.

Julieta rushed to her daughter. "Are you okay? Do you get hurt?" she asked, tilting her cheeks to see any bruises.

Mirabel smiled. "No, mamá. I'm okay."