LUISA

↪ Luisa Madrigal x Female Reader

Name of the chapter: Weak to the Touch

BellaStone246 & Soapshipper

⤳ BellaStone246 & Soapshipper

---

Sick days. Everyone loves sick days. Why? There's a lot of reaons to it.

Maybe it's because having sick days are called as no-work day or no-school day. Everyone would love to get out from their suffocating jobs or educations once in a while and just put their feet up.

Or, maybe it's because having sick days counts as bonding time with your loved ones. Either it's family or lovers, both ways are fantastic.

Yes, everyone would love to have a sick day. Everyone except Luisa Madrigal.

Luisa had a tiny voice in her head which you always called it as 'Overly Specific' or in other way to call it, OS. You didn't assume it was bad in general but the voice in her head kept messing around with her mind. You were worried about her at times where she listened to the OS.

To elaborate; in your opinion, OS is the reason why Luisa is getting less sleep or rest and over-worked herself. Because if she didn't do her job properly, she'll became anxious and kept worrying about it all day long.

OS is the voice where anxiety people mostly have it. They'll overly analysed every single thing they've done throughout the day. And once they've noticed a slight mistake they made, they can't help it but stay up all night, just to recall the mistake over and over again.

OS is the voice where Luisa always depended on. She'd over analysed everything to make sure everything suits Alma's taste and satifactory. She'll try everything to make Alma satisfied with her work, including whenever she's weak.

Luisa hated sick days, for many reasons.

Every time she came down a flu or fever, she'll feel weak. That side of herswas what making her very anxious about everything. Once Alma caught this side of her, she'd be doomed all her entire life just by making that slight mistake. So, Luisa was grateful whenever you're there for her and the words you used to make her feel better than ever. It was your pleasure to make her better.

You knew about Luisa's anxiety and every time she'd have a breakdown, you'll help her go through it. You'd pat her back, caressed her back gently or play with her hair to calm her down along with a lot of cuddles (though she once broke your rib). You didn't mind because if whatever you're doing helps Luisa calmed down, it was more than enough to make you smile to see her happy once more.

One day, you were doing your morning chores. Lifting heavy boxes in your arms per usual, you saw Luisa across the road of yours. You peeked beside the boxes and flashed Luisa a huge smile.