ISABELA

↪ Isabela Madrigal x Male Reader

Warnings: You are 21 while Isabela is 22 :)

Name of the chapter: Guys Don't Cry

Aminahthasimp

⤳ Aminahthasimp

---

You breathed in deeply, and exhaled, shakily. You shut your eyes tightly, not letting the building up waters in your eyes drop. You sniffled, using two fingers to force your eyes to keep on being shut as you felt your eyelids began quivering.

"Guys don't cry. Guys don't cry. Guys don't cry..." you kept on chanting. The tears behind your eyelids kept on building up and you began to have difficulties in keeping your tears unknown.

Then, three knocks on your door startled you. Your eyes widened as you looked at the door of yours in frightened. "(Y/N)~ We're heading to the Madrigal's tonight! Remember to wear something nice!" your mother chimed behind the door. Afterwards, you heard her heels walked away.

Your heart pumped dangerously behind your chest. You looked around in panic, most of your nice clothes were now in the dirty laundry. You rummaged through your closet, hurrying in finding an outfit that'll please your parents.

As you were trying to find a suitable outfit, the door opened without being knocked. You looked towards the door in fear, breathing began to shake. "What's taking you so long?" your father asked.

You held the materials tightly, feeling your body shook violently. "I- I-" you stuttered.

Your father furrowed his eyebrows as he squinted his eyes at your figure. "Are you... crying?" he asked slowly.

Your eyes widened at his words. Quickly, you wiped your tears away but it was too late. Your father yanked your arms away as he glared at you. You cowered before him, your bottom lip quivered at the scene before you.

"N- No! I- I wasn't-"

You felt your right cheek stung, tears brisking in the corner of your eyes. "How many times have I told you that guys don't cry? Do I need to put you inside the basement again?" your father shouted.

You shook your head violently. You looked down, fear of staring back into your father's glares. "N- No..." you answered.

Your mother entered the scene and clicked her tongue. "Don't leave any bruises on him. We don't want the Madrigals to find out," she reminded.

Your father clicked his tongue and shoved you away from him, making you stumbled on your feet. You looked up at them fearfully, body shaking.

"Wipe those tears and get ready in 2. If not, you know where you'll be tonight," your father warned before leaving the scene with your mother.