MIRABEL

↪ Mirabel Madrigal x Female Reader

Name of the chapter: Spill the Tea

cigarette0daydreamz

⤳ cigarette0daydreamz

---

Everyone in town knows that you and Mirabel are completely inseparatable. Every where you go, they'd always seen Mirabel with you or if not, it's the other way around. Both shared most incommon so that's how you clicked with Mirabel instantly. The townspeople were happy to see such healthy friendship between the two of you and always encouraged for the two of you to step further. The two of you never rejected the thought but always stuck with the thought of 'friendship for forever'.

Being best friends, you tend to sleepover Mirabel's home or it's the other way around. Your family loved Mirabel and Mirabel's family loved you. Both families welcomed each other warmly.

The sleepover activity always on the end of the weekdays till the end of the weekend. Both of you never really complained about the date so it had became an annual thing between the both of you. Plus, you tend to come over so much, Agustin and Felix had built another bed in Mirabel's room for you, same goes for your room. Your dad and brother had built a bed, special for Mirabel whenever she came over.

You would glance at the clock every now and then, waiting impatiently for the sleepover time. Mirabel did as well, biting her lower lip. Both of your bags had already been prepared as usual in each other's room.

But, then, it's days away before the time.

---

You huffed loudly as you set down the towering boxes on the ground. You cracked your back with a groan. The female shopkeeper approached you with a smile, giving you money for your service.

"Thanks a lot, (Y/N), for helping this old woman," she stated.

"'S no big deal. I love helping around. If you need another of my service, I'm happy to be here. No charges of course," you smiled brightly at her.

She nodded. "Of course," you saluted at her and turned away. "Oh, wait," she called back. You turned and raised an eyebrow in curiousity. "Have Mirabel not confessed to you yet?" she asked, whispering.

You chuckled. "Nope. Still waiting," you answered cheekily.

"Why don't you confess to her?" she asked again.

You smiled at her. You looked away and looked at Mirabel who's in the distance, dancing around with the kids per usual in the morning, making you smile wider. "I'm still waiting for the perfect time to tell her," you answered.

Mirabel turned around and noticed you in the distance as the both of you locked eye contacts. Mirabel smiled wider and waved her hand at you. You waved back, smiling. Mirabel waved her hand again but this time, she motioned you to come to her. You chuckled at her.