𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 1

RAN'S POV━━━━━━━━》❈《 ━━━━━━━

RAN'S POV
━━━━━━━━》❈《 ━━━━━━━

December 27 2000

People seems to enjoy the night celebrating Christmas. Even though Christmas is already done.

Everyone shared their laughed and smile with their whole family... Thinking what does it feels like when i celebrate the Christmas with my family, thought i only have rindou and my parents was too annoying to be with...

The silentness inside my car got me thinking once again, about how our family never get along together. It was too boring to stay the same roof with my with them, so me and Rindou decided to live alone. Which they just simply agreed on it...

Tonight, mom and dad told us to go home and meet my new born baby sister. As much as we don't to go to see what it's called our little sister. We were forced by our dad and probably will scold us nonstop if we didn't...

They only want us to go home when they need to show or tell us something important. Thought they never tried to call when we they celebrate Christmas or birthdays... They celebrate on their own...

" Sir, wer are here" A man voice coming from my driver spoke, interrupting my thoughts... I found myself being infront of a mansion owned by my parents.

I got out of my car and welcomed myself in, only to see my mom and dad, staring at the baby with such joy on their faces.

I would rather have a little brother... I thought, deciding to ignore them and head towards the kitchen to get something to eat.

However, before i could even move my feet. I saw my parents shot their gaze at me, still having their smile on their faces. " Ran, where's Rindou?" My mom asked, sounding so calm and soft as always...

I looked at them with my sleepy eyes
" He told me, he needs to buy something before coming here" I replied, proceeding to walk at the kitchen...

I looked at them with my sleepy eyes " He told me, he needs to buy something before coming here" I replied, proceeding to walk at the kitchen