𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 7

3RD PERSON'S POV━━━━━━━━》❈《 ━━━━━━━

3RD PERSON'S POV
━━━━━━━━》❈《 ━━━━━━━

DECEMBER 25 2001

A cold winter night. Clouds were covering up the night skies. Snow had falling down for days. Covering up everything in a thick layer of snow.

However, This night was different for the Haitani's family. They all felt warm and didn't feel any coldness at all.

The view of the little young girl sitting in front of everyone was enough to make everyone to feel warm.

Rena's father, mother and her two older brothers were all gathered up not to celebrate the Christmas that everyone would always do but to celebrate their beloved little girl's birthday.

However, the Haitani mother couldn't get away with the thoughts of losing her daughter this night. She feels like her husband and her is celebrating for their daughter's leaving the mansion.

She think and think of something she can do to stop it from happening, but the sight of her daughter crying every single day because of not seeing her older brothers, broke her a lot, knowing that she couldn't do anything but to wait until her two son will carry her out of the huge door of their mansion.

" Happy birthday, princess!" The voice of her older brother rindou echoed inside the big mansion , as he watch his little sister smiled so brightly like she always did.

Rena opened her eyes and suddenly found her father that she barely seen being in the house, approach her with such warming smile on his face. But it could be seen on his eyes how sad he is.

Even though, the haitani father doesn't have any time to spend with his daughter, he still wants her to stay and see her grow into a very successful and beautiful woman, like he always imagined. But he wants her to be happy, and he knows his two son was the only persons who can give it to her.

" Happy birthday, sweetheart. Did you already pack your stuff?" The haitani father softly asked, patting her daughter's head in a very gentle way.