𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 26

3RD PERSON'S POV━━━━━━━━》❈《 ━━━━━━━

3RD PERSON'S POV
━━━━━━━━》❈《 ━━━━━━━

It's been days, rena's been having an headache.

She couldn't tell anyone about it, since sje doesn't have anyone go tell to.

The maid had already stop coming to her room for some unknown reason.

Days passed, the headache that rena's feeling were getting worse, at the point that she wanted to screamed from the pain...

She thought, maybe it's getting worse since she didn't take any medicine nor eat properly.

She's been always inside her room. The only reason she went out is to eat or check how her two older brothers doing from afar.

As much as she wanted to talk to them. There words were keep on repeating inside her head that cause her to just stay inside her room.

She didn't want to bother them anymore, knowing that all she want is to make them feel happy even it means being lonely...

However, today. She can't bare to handle the pain in her head anymore. So she decided to ask ran and rindou's help.

Standing in front of her door. Rena were hesitating to go out to tell her two older brothers that her head hurt for days.

She wanted to tell sanzu about it instead. Since his the only one who's taking care of her when she felt sick before. But the person that what rena consider her best friend is no longer visiting her.

Day by day. Rena would always look outside her window hoping that one day, sanzu will come to visit her. But that day never came.

Rena thought sanzu also abandoned her already, just like how her two older brothers abandoned her.

But she couldn't blame them, since rena thought she's only a nuisance to everyone.

A burden...

However, despite all of that. Rena still have hope deep inside her, that one day all her happy days she had before will soon gonna come back... Even it's too imposible to happen.

And now, slowly walking in the empty hallway. Rena gathered her courage to ask for help to ran and rindou.

Rena stood up by the door of the living room, while she watch her two older brothers, who is getting ready to leave again.

It's always like these every single day. The little girl didn't have any idea where the hell ran and rindou go.

" Dada?" Rena mumbled with her weak voice. While she look down onto the floor, refusing to give a glance at ran and rindou's cold expression.