𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 18

3RD PERSON'S POV━━━━━━━━》❈《 ━━━━━━━

3RD PERSON'S POV
━━━━━━━━》❈《 ━━━━━━━

The loud voice of rena's mother was almost heard by all the people inside the haitani's mansion.

The woman were furious after she received a message from rena's teacher that her one and only daughter didn't attend school yesterday.

Though deep inside her, she doesn't care about it, she's just putting all her anger towards the little girl. After her arguments with her husband.

Rena couldn't say anything since she knew it's her fault for getting scolded but she couldn't help to burst out crying.

" I'm so sorry, mama" the only words that keep on repeating in rena's mouth.

However, her mother didn't listened and just keep on yelling at her.

Rena is helpless. No once cares about het.

Her nanny was too scared to even step forward to help her. Even the maids.

Her father, as usual is not in their mansion. He didn't give a fuck about his daughter. He's too busy dealing with his company.

" Where did you go yesterday?!" Rena's mother asked. With her loud annoying voice echoed inside her daughter's room.

However, rena didn't respond instead she cried harder due to how scared she is.

" Haitani Rena, Asnwer!" Her mother ordered. In which rena flinch in fear and look up to look to her mother's scary face.

"C-city" Rena answered as she look back down onto the floor and watch her tears repeatedly falling down onto the floor.

She heard her mother let out an audible breath in frustration.

" Nanny, take her to school, better watch over this brat" The woman ordered and left rena's room.

The nanny that were standing in the corner immediately run towards rena and started wiping her tears away.

"Shhh.., it's okay now." She whispered in a very soft and calming voice.

Rena nodded her head and Forced herself not to cry.

She just wish her dada ran and dada rinny is by her side to save her just like heroes that she considered them to be.

" Nanny" she called out as she hide her face in her nanny's neck.

" I don't want to be here. I want to be with dada ran and dada rinny again" She said. Which her nanny stroke her back gently.

" Miss, they'll be back soon. Okay? Just wait a little longer and you'll be out this hell" Rena's nanny said which rena just nodded her head.

The nanny carry rena and immediately take her a bath and put on her clothes.