𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 21

3RD PERSON'S POV━━━━━━━━》❈《 ━━━━━━━FEBRUARY 23, 2008

3RD PERSON'S POV
━━━━━━━━》❈《 ━━━━━━━
FEBRUARY 23, 2008

Rena woke up early in the morning as She sat up on her bed and found her surrounding is completely empty and quiet like usual.

She have nothing to do. She can't meet with sanzu since he already told her yesterday that he'll be busy for today.

'It's already 2 years. Dada ran amd dada rinny should be out in the prinson by now'. Rena thought to herself without any smile showed on her face.

For the reason that, she didn't want to expect over and over again. Knowing that the happiness she will felt will soon to be waste after the night came and there'll be no two young man will show and to pick her up.

Rena let out an audible breath and jump off of her bed as she went inside her small library to pick some book to read.

As when she randomly grab some book. She immediately run back to her bed and started reading it.

" This is so boring." Rena mumbled to herself.

She closed back the book that she was holding and place it on the table mext to her bed

As when rena's about to sleep again. She heard a sudden knock on her door that made her flinch a bit.

" Come on!" She shouted in which the door of her room opened. Revealing a random maid with it usual calm expression.

The woman step forward inside rena's room and bowed her head" Miss, your mother said you need to take a bath." She said in a very polite way.

Rena gave the maid a soft calming smile and nodded her head
" okay, thank you for informing me" She said, in which the maid smile back at her with her eyes closed.

" You're welcome, miss. I'll be back after you finish taking a bath. I will leave now." The maid said as she bowed her head again and left rena's room.