𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 30

3RD PERSON'S POV

3RD PERSON'S POV

━━━━━━━━》❈《 ━━━━━━━

After hearing mikey's words. Sanzu's heart dropped and stared at mikey with shocked expression.

His trembled arms wrapped tightly around rena's small body, making the young girl look at him in confusion.

" N-no, mikey. I will get her out of here, Don't worry" Sanzu said, stuttering due to how nervous he is.

He immediately turned around again and started walking out the building. But before he could, mikey spoke.

" I told you. I want to talk to her alone" Mikey said with his serious cold tone.

Sanzu paused for a seconds before letting out an audible breath and turned around to face mikey.

He slowly put rena down on the floor and look at her with his eyebrows furrowed worriedly.

" You better be nice to him, okay? I'll be back if you finish talking to him" Sanzu whispered to rena, which the little girl just nodded her head with a reassuring smile formed on her face.

Sanzu patted her head for the last time and him along with koko went out, while he waves his hand at rena, leaving her alone with mikey.

The little girl immediately remove her smile on her face and look mikey, giving him a death glare.

The young boy look down at rena and let out a chuckle as bended down to her level.

Mikey stared at her eyes and found how empty and dull it was. He was impressed about how rena trying to cover up her pain and sorrow using her lovely bright smile.

It really remind mikey of himself. But the difference is that he already give up and just let himself drowned in loneliness. while rena is still fighting to bring back the happiness she had before.