𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 35

3RD PERSON'S POV━━━━━━━━》❈《 ━━━━━━━

3RD PERSON'S POV
━━━━━━━━》❈《 ━━━━━━━

Days seemed to roll too slow. Rena had been waking up every morning with her eyes swollen and red from all the silent cries she failed to stop every night.

It felt like This heavyweight inside her chest that got no plans of easing.

The doctors and nurses that aasign to rena were so kind towards her. They've tried making her to smile just for once. However they always ended up failing...

Rena haven't seen her two older brothers for days. Thinking they might already forgot about her and now starting a new life without her in their life.

" Rena, you have to eat" the young man sitting beside her bed said. while he tried to feed rena who is laying on her hospital bed, with her back facing sanzu.

Meanwhile, the young man sitting in the corner of the hospital, while reading some book, noticed sanzu and rena's situation

He let out an audible breath and put down the book on the couch that he was sitting as he walked towards them.

He had been forcing sanzu to tell ran and rindou about their little Sister's having a disease named Anaplastic ependymoma, but sanzu is a stubborn young man, saying he can take care of rena all by himself, and it was indeed true.

However, it was obvious that the only two person who can bring back rena's old self was her brothers.

" Ren ren? Do you want to go at the rooftop? You can eat your breakfast up there" Koko softly said with a smile on his face. In which rena slowly look at him and nodded her head in response.

She sat up from her bed and was about to be carried by koko, but before he could even get closer at rena. The door of her hospital room suddenly slam open.