𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 6

3RD PERSON'S POV

3RD PERSON'S POV

━━━━━━━━》❈《 ━━━━━━━

It's been months the mother haitani haven't talk or spend time with her daughter. Since ran and rindou were always right by her side to make her smile and took care of her.

The woman never had her chance to touch her daughter even a single strand of her hair. Seeing ran and rindou never allow her to.

However, she gathered all her courage yesterday to talk to one of her son. She asked ran if she could take care of rena for just a day, knowing that rena's birthday is near and it means she's about to leave their mansion.

At first ran hesitated. But seeing how desperate his mother was. he agreed but he warned her not to make rena cry. Though the woman couldn't promise him that, since rena seems to hate her own mother.

The thought of their daughter's leaving soon, the mother haintani could see her husband seems not to care about it. He loves their daughter, indeed.

However he's to busy dealing with the company and always out for work. At the point that he have no time with his own family.

And right now. putting up a smile on the woman's face. The mother haintani is standing infront of her daughter's room, hoping ran and rindou wasn't there.

She slowly opened the door. She saw her daughter laying on her crib with her nanny trying to convince her to eat her lunch.

 She saw her daughter laying on her crib with her nanny trying to convince her to eat her lunch

Rena was sad and disappointed at the same time. She expected her older brother to visit her today. Yet she woke up seeing none of them being around.

Her mother opened the door widely and went inside her room, earning rena and her nanny's attention that ot lighten up the sullen face of the young baby girl.