𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 3

3RD PERSON'S POV━━━━━━━━》❈《 ━━━━━━━

3RD PERSON'S POV
━━━━━━━━》❈《 ━━━━━━━

7 MONTHS RENA

The haitani mother were getting so much stressed due to ran and Rindou visiting their mansion everyday, just to see their one and only little sister, who seems to love her older brothers presence.

The haitani brothers were getting all her daughter's attention that rena never give her mother once, though the little baby only notice her mother when her brother ran and rindou isn't around. Knowing that the two brothers never allowed their mother to enter rena's room when they are there.

It hurt the woman so much, but she couldn't do anything since she also loves to see rena's sweet smile, even in the distance...

" Rena~, say dada" Ran softly said. trying his best to make her little sister to say her first word. While rindou just sat silently, watching his older brother in annoyance, knowing that he couldn't even have a chance to teach rena to speak...

He diverted his gaze at rena. Rindou found her chubby pink cheeks, that he badly want to pinch, but he just decided to wait for his little sister to speak.

Thought it doesn't seems rena could say her first word since she's only 7 months. Infants are typically speaking their first words by 11-13 months.

 Infants are typically speaking their first words by 11-13 months

But as an stupid stubborn older brother. Ran keep on saying dada inorder for his little sister to copy his word, considering himself rena's father, and never at once he planned on stopping to teach rena. Even though the baby girl just stared at him
Almost an hour already in silence.

And out of nowhere. The little baby girl finally opened her mouth, and a small cute voice came out, that got the two brothers shocked.

" Dada" Rena happily spoke.

The older haitani stood up from his chair, staring at rena's face in shocked but soon, replaced with a wide joyful smile on his face...

" Amazing, princess!" Ran yelled in joy. Celebrating about rena finally says her first word, which it brought a smile on rena's face, seeing his older brother ran, shouting happily in front of her. Though she doesn't even know why or what he is shouting...