𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 31

3RD PERSON'S POV━━━━━━━━》❈《 ━━━━━━━

3RD PERSON'S POV
━━━━━━━━》❈《 ━━━━━━━

When mikey told everyone that the haitani's little sister is coming with them. Sanzu's heart dropped.

He immediately run towards mikey with a pleasing face. " Mikey, it's too dangerous for rena to come with us!" He worriedly said.

Sanzu regret every decision he made. Thinking if only he didn't bring rena to meet mikey, she wouldn't be in this situation.

" Rena want to see her older brothers" Mikey coldly spoke, as he place his hand on the little girl's head, who is standing beside him.

Sanzu tried reaching out for rena's hand, however mikey immediately pull the little girl behind him.

" Didn't you hear me, sanzu?" Mikey asked, as he give sanzu a death glare that send shiver down his spine.

Sanzu watched his boss grab rena's hand and started walking towards his motorbike. While rena turn around to look at sanzu, who is standing with nervousness shown on his face.

Rena formed an reassuring smile and wave her hand at him, trying to make her best friend to calm down. Not knowing that they are going on a gang fight.

Mikey went to carry rena and make her sit in the front. As he started the engine of his motorbike and drove off along with his gang.

Rena look behind them and found those scary guys she saw earlier is following them alomg with sanzu and the guy named koko.

" Why are they following us, mikey san?" Rena asked out of curiosity, while she pointed at the people behind them.

" I need them" Mikey simply said, still focusing on the road.

When they got at their location. Mikey stopped his motorbike in the middle of the two gang named rokuhara tandai and brahman.

They were about to fight, but Their attention was taken when mikey and his gang suddenly arrive. Specially when they spotted a little girl sitting in front of mikey.

" Why the hell is he bringing a little girl in a war?"
"is that the haitani's little sister?"
"

Why is she with the kantou manji gang?"
The crowd whispered, questioning the sudden appearance of rena being with mikey.

Rena was so confused on what's going on. She thought they'll only going to meet her two older brothers, but they are now in the place that filled with scary guys, wearing 3 different uniforms.