𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 43

RAN'S POV━━━━━━━━》❈《 ━━━━━━━

RAN'S POV
━━━━━━━━》❈《 ━━━━━━━

Days passed. Our little sister is slowly getting weaker more and more and i couldn't stand to see her like that.

I sometimes went back home alone crying myself inside my dark lonely room, that before, it would always filled with my princess laugh amd loud cute voice.

Right now, sitting inside my room again, i look down onto a frame with a picture of me, rindou and our little sister, smilling so happy.

As tears of sorrow and guilt rolled down my cheeks and drop onto the frame.

In misery my heart and mind screamed, bringing my kness close to my face as i rested my forehead against them with my shoulders trembling from my sobs.

" Is this what you felt before, my princess? Is this how painful and sorrowful you felt before, all alone?" I asked while crying.

I had been thinking wether i will let my little sister go already or not. I've realized that my mother is right, rena is suffering and tired already.

I'm just scared to lose my little sister in my life, that is why i refused to believe my mother's words and even forced rena to keep on fighting.

I was selfish like i always used to be. I never thought of rena being suffered from her disease. Because i love her so damn much that i want her to stay by my side until i die first.

I couldn't imagine a future without her around and i couldn't imagine myself living a normal life without her. And i know rindou also feel the same way.

But enough is enough...

I slowly stood up from the cold floor and weakly opened my room as i walk straight to our car and immediately drove back to the hospital.

When i got there. I spotted my little sister laying on her bed while all she can do was to stared up in the white ceiling of the hospital.

I painfully questions myself,
Where's my cheerful little princess go?...

Where those bright joyful smile of her go?...

I slowly moved my feet towards rindou who is sitting next to rena's hospital bed and patted his back to get his attention.

" Can i talk to her for a minutes?" I asked as tears already started escaping my eyes.

Rindou's eyes widened open and immediately stood up from the chair as he harshly grabbed my collar in anger.

" What the fuck are you trying to do, haitani ran?!" Anger lace rindou's voice.