𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 39

3RD PERSON'S POV━━━━━━━━》❈《 ━━━━━━━

3RD PERSON'S POV
━━━━━━━━》❈《 ━━━━━━━

It was a pleasant morning, rena laid on her hospital bed, listening to the chirping of the birds outside.

Her two older brothers told her that her best friend sanzu, will visit her later.

It's been already week, sanzu stopped seeing rena and his been always by mikey's side, who tried to tell him to go visit rena.

However sanzu would always refused saying rena will be fine since she already have her two older brothers by her side.

Little did he knows. The little girl was eager to see him, knowing that she might Don't have the chance to see sanzu again. Knowing that every passing day, she getting more and more weak...

" Dada?" She called out, as she sat up on her bed staring at her two older brothers who is sitting in the corner, while they are busy choosing a flower to buy for rena.

" Yes, princess?" Ran immediately answered as he look at his little sister with a smile.

" When will haru san arrive?" She sadly asked.

Rindou look at his little sister's sad face and went closer to her, pinching her soft cheeks in a very gentle way.

" Don't be sad. Sanzu will be here any minute. I think he still busy buying some foods for you" Rindou happily said which rena formed a smile on her face.

Rena nodded her head and diverted her gaze outside the window, watching the beautiful view from the outside.

After a minutes later. Rena heard the door of her hospital room slowly opened.

She immediately look who is it and saw sanzu wearing his black mask as always.

" Haru san!" Rena cheerfully said as a wide smile plastered on her face.
" I'm so happy you finally visit me!" She added.

However, even sanzu wear a mask, rena still notice how sad he is

She was so perplexed to comprehend on why sanzu's been behaving the way he did this fast few week.