𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 8

3RD PERSON'S POV━━━━━━━━》❈《 ━━━━━━━

3RD PERSON'S POV
━━━━━━━━》❈《 ━━━━━━━

The little girl opened her eyes and blinked the sunlight streaming through her window.

Rena sat up on her comfy bed, realizing she wasn't in the mansion of her parents anymore. She look around her new room and found it pretty organized and almost everything painted in lilac color.

The little girl was about to stood up from her bed to look for her two older brothers. But then the door of her room opened, revealing ran with a huge smile plastered on his face.

" Good morning, princess!" Ran happily spoke as he immediately went to hug his little sister.

" Wer is dada winny?
(where is dada rinny?)" Rena asked

" At the garden" Ran answered, as he carried his little sister in his arms.
" Let's take a bath, okay?" Ran asked which rena nodded her head with a smile.

The older haitani walked inside rena's bathroom and started bathing her. Even though there's a lot of maids inside their mansion. Ran never think about relying his little sister to her nanny or the maids, thinking that he can even take good care of rena all by himself.

" Perfect!" Ran exclaimed, eyeing his little sister wearing a purple dress that rindou and him bought the other day.

The purple empty eyes that ran have before, was now full of life and it sparkles all the time when his little sister is around.

Ran watch the little girl smiled so brightly, showing how innocent and precious she is, at the point that the world doesn't deserve her at all. The world that known to be cruel.

" Now, let's go to dada rinny?" Ran asked

" Now, let's go to dada rinny?" Ran asked. Watching rena got even more happy after hearing rindou's name.

" Okay!" Rena excitedly screamed as she tried to balanced herself from walking out the room, but ran immediately lifted her small body and carry rena instead.