𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 41

3RD PERSON'S POV━━━━━━━━》❈《 ━━━━━━━

3RD PERSON'S POV
━━━━━━━━》❈《 ━━━━━━━

The fresh cool wind blow inside rena's room as her mother opened the window.

The dead petals of the roses flow along the wind, causing it to scattered all over rena's hospital room.

She took a deep breath and smells the scent of the dead roses all over her room, still founding it, smells good even though it's already dead.

" Oh my, i'm so stupid" Rena's mother said to herself, as she stared onto the petal scattered all over the floor with frustration showed on her face.

The haitani father, look away from his phone and shot his gaze at his wife.
" Yes you are" He said, which rena's mother look at him with an irk evident on her temple.

" Shut up. Besides all you did this whole week is too just sit on that fucking couch and did nothing." The haitani woman irritatedly said, as she just look away and started picking up the petals.

Meanwhile, rena just listened to them silently with a smile. While writting a letter for sanzu, wanting him to know that she miss him so much and want him and the others to visit her.

" Princess!" Rena suddenly heard her older brother ran calling her loudly from behind.

She turned her head around and found his two older brothers approach her with a smile on their faces.

" We will go home to get some clothes. Do you want us to buy something for you?" Rindou asked as he went to sat on edge of Rena's hospital bed.

Rena look all around her room, thinking if she want something and soon saw the dead petals that her mother trying to pick on the floor.

She look back at her older brothers with a smile. " Can you buy me flowers again? The roses that you bought me the other day is already dead. And also dada, can you please give this to haru san, if you have free time?" Rena politely said.