PARTNERS!!

"morning class, today we'll be having swimming lessons, hope y'all brought your swimsuits?" Mr. Henderson started his talking. 'Get your bags and meet me at the pool' he ordered

we all gathered at the pool and continued listening to what Mr. Henderson was blabbing. I really didn't want to be in this class. I just kept looking around when I heard my name. He was putting us in pairs... FOR WHAT????? All the girls seemed to be paying attention even Tessa , looked like everyone was curious to know who'd be paired up with' Mr. bad boy'. oh please not me!!.. not after what had happened.

MISS JUDIORE AND MR ELICROIE...ELICROIE????? WHO TF WAS THAT?? I actually wish it's just some nerd or something that I hadn't heard his name before because all the girls were already staring deadly at me. YEP !!! definitely him.  WOW!! JUST WOW!!.Tessa just looked at me like she was sorry for me, but she just laughed at me... why??...ughhhh..' that's the end of the class, make sure you practice your moves for the competition in two weeks time else.. YOU FAIL!!!!  he left the class. Just great, two things I couldn't do were now on my list.....I was done for.

This was the perfect time to talk to him and thank him, but the thing was how do i talk to him??? .I didn't even know where he was....'ahhhh' . I decided to check the restaurant maybe he'd be there , that was the first place apart from class i saw him.... so i could just risk this. i entered into the restaurant and i saw him just sitting there- his jawline , his eyes ,his hair , his lips were perfect. it was like he was the god of beauty just there before i could think about him more, i stopped myself. why was i thinking like this all of a sudden, i came here to talk not stare at someone. He was sitted at a table for two, more like he was expecting someone. With all the courage i could muster, i walked up to him.