craving 😶

*STILL IN TIMLER’S ROOM*

I didn’t know what I was doing, but right now I didn’t care; I wanted him right here and right now. I was craving Harden. I wanted to make him suffer for what he did to me. Although, I was getting revenge on him, I thought I was the one getting revenge on him, turns out he’s the one seducing me now.!! I mean WTF could I do at that moment??

The kiss was about to become hot and passionate, but he suddenly pulled himself away and pulled me into his embrace; I could hear his heartbeat. I had stopped crying and had looked up to meet his eyes; he made me straddle him. He wanted to take my pain away even though he didn’t know the reason for it. He kissed me with all his passion, he wanted to taste and explore every part of my lips and even beyond.

I kissed him back passionately, I wanted to make him want me and me only, but I had never kissed a boy before, so I didn’t know if it was okay. I could see his crave for me too, his eyes showed nothing but worry and care for me. I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I wanted him too. The memories brought back rage in me; I pulled his neck close. I wanted him to know that he was MINE! And only MINE!!

The tears were not stopping anytime soon, he cleaned them off and made me feel so special. He was being so cute now; I liked it, but it was awkward.

“Lily, what’s going on? He asked with great worry.

“you fucker!!” I said and I didn’t hesitate to hit him in the chest and dragged him to his room just to see Tricia wearing clothes and she was picking clothes from the floor...wait! SHE WAS WEARING CLOTHES!! What was this girl up to? Harden was as shocked as I was, he looked at me then at Tricia then repeatedly at both of us.  Looking at both, I was about to talk, but Tricia beat me to it.

“Hey Harden!” she walked towards him about to peck him and drag him into the room, harden who was still standing as shocked as a snail whose shell had just ben touched. I came in between before she was about to, then reality hit Harden!! He quickly held my hands and removed her hands from his neck like she was a virus indicating I was his. I was happy but also annoyed, so I quickly dragged Tricia by her hair demanding what was happening. I was getting angrier by second, still pulling her by her hair, I dragged her back to our house but right there I didn’t know if I was FALLING OR CRAVING HARDEN
I was still dragging tricia y her hair while pulling her to our front door. I wanted to know the reason for her recent behaviour, I was still angry.

I didn't know why, but thought of her sleeping with him was making me angrier by the second;I pulled her hair harder like I was going to rip it off her head. Tricia who was screaming like she just had an encounter with with a ghost was wondering why her twin was becoming like this. She was this sweet, nice and loving girl, but she had become THIS!
She wondered whether it was because of Harden.