Broken💔😳

It was time for school again; the weekends had gone by so fast. I was  feeling a bit nauseous this morning on my way to the bathroom, it was probably because I had ate too much yesterday.
I opened the bathroom door finding someone I never expected to see there that I puked all over the person.. It was TRICIA!!!
I know she's my sister, but after what she did to me- I felt irritated by her. I was happy she was away for a while and now she was back
     I WAS RUNNING MAD!!
"WTF are you doing here??" She didn't reply, she just hissed and continued applying her nude shaded lipstick.
"Get out from my bathroom" I ordered.. she had her own bathroom and I knew she was just looking forward to annoy me, but I wasn't going let her get to me. Without hesitation, I pulled her out of my bathroom by her hair she had just flattened while she shouted at the too of her voice
" Get your hands of my hair!!"

After dealing with her, I got into the bathtub and had my bath because School was starting in the next 49 minutes and I wasn't wasting anymore time.

The good girl Lily was gone... Say hello to "bad lily"... Harden was gonna get the worst payback of his life... I was gonna get revenge and to do that, I needed to torment him and when I meant torment , I meant .....

***.                 ***.                   ***
*On my way home*

Harden  was making me who I wasn't, talk less of who I never thought I would be.
I was now curious, irritated, mad and a lot of emotions overpowering myself. I found myself in between mine and Harden's house. I decided to have a little chat with him to clear the air  between us.

I dialed his number to know whether he was home or not, but there was no response. I knocked, peeped through the keyhole ,and still no response. I looked like I was on a zombie hunt. I decided to go inside with the spare key under his mat. Besides, if I needed to get revenge on him, I needed to make him think he had gotten away with his crime. So to get closer - make him think I wanted him.
         I WAS GOING TO SEDUCE HIM!!

***.               ***.               ***.       

As I peeked inside and started walking further, I was about to climb the  stairs when the phone beeped and I took it to see it was a message from my mum. It said-
"Hey baby, can you tell Tricia to come home?"
"Ok mum, be home soon. At Harden's" I replied.

I scrolled through my contacts to give Tricia a call when a familiar ringtone buzzed up near me. It was located inside Harden's room. I was certain it was Tricia.

When I opened the door, I was fully convinced on my revenge plan...it was like  glass shattered before my eyes and for one reason or another, my heart ached.