dreams ?¿

"let the girl go man" Tim echoed from the background
"Shut up" then he turned to me
" Let me take you home, I'll text you later"
We walked down the stress before getting to the gates of my comfort zone , then he planted a soft kiss on my cheek and my cheeks were flushed with redness....He just kissed me!! I didn't want to overreact, so I did the same. What was all that about?? I just turned away and headed straight down to the doors of my house before taking a glance at him, waving, then shutting the door and yes!! a surprise if that was what I was going to call it was waiting for me.. a surprise I didn't want to see but also wanted to see...
It was Tricia....
I got home and saw mum and Tricia in the sitting room  having dinner by the time I arrived.
" Someone had fun" she chuckled while Tricia just stood there with no form of acknowledgement of my presence and that was just the way I liked it... I guess we were twins after all.
I took off my clothes and headed straight to the shower to have a hot bubble bath. It was a busy day and as i laid in the tub finding my way around it. The thought of everything that had happened today started to play in my mind and that moment he pecked my cheeks just made my cheeks red instantly. It was just the cheeks so I should calm down.. it may have meant nothing to him, but that thought didn't stay for that long as I remembered what Time has told me earlier in but was that true??
I was drowned in my thoughts when a beep from my phone made me realize I had been in the shower for too long. I managed to come out from the tub even if the water begged me to stay. I wouldn't succumb to it's request . I got into my pair of  shorts and a baggy shirt and jumped into my bed as quick as I could. I checked the message Harden had sent me some minutes ago. I usually took my time to dress up before getting into bed but something was different. Maybe I was so anxious to know what made my phone beep . It was like I knew exactly what I was waiting for.

"Asleep"
"No, surprised you kept your promise"
"🤨, What do you mean girl?"
" I thought bad boys don't keep their promises"
" And who said I was bad?"
" Do bad boys think about others?"  He asked
" Well I thought about you and I texted"
you" those first five words took me by heart .. thought about me???
"Really?" I challenged but I  didn't give him the chance to answer before I texted
"Goodnight 😘" I giggled before sleep finally took me away.

*Harden*
She was unbelievable , nobody ever challenged me or turned me on the way she did...LILY!!