Best friends ❤️

"hey, lily"
"Hey Tim" I tried to sound as happy as I could but he somehow found out that something wasn't right.
"What's wrong?"
"Nothing, why?" I let out a small laugh but he didn't fall for it.
"Cut the jokes and spill it, Now!!" He commanded
"I'll tell you if you come over" I placed a condition
"Okay, I'll see you"
I had gotten to the front of the school gate, I got into my car and drive off Swifty

*My room*
Mum barged into my room and informed me that Tim was here to see me...
Yes, my mum knew, she was my mum!!
I quickly ran to the balcony and saw him, I yelled out his name and ordered him to come up to my room.
Few seconds after he knocked on my room door
"Come in" I was laying in my bed with my head upside down and my eyes, weary.
I stood up and hugged him right, thus felt so much better for a reason but he just hugged me back.
"What's wrong?"
"Who hurt you?"he kept demanding.
" T- - - -.Timler" my voice was breaking
"Tell me" I could tell he was disturbed ,s I decided to tell him.we has been talking for over 2 weeks now and he was someone I felt free with just by talking to him .
"Harden!!!" He just kept comforting me
, That was all I needed .
"Thank you for being here and fir everything you've done" I made him know I was grateful
"I mean, what are best friends for?"
"Best friends?? "I raised an eyebrow
" I was kidding but- - - " I interrupted him
" It's okay, I'd like to have someone at my side sometimes when Tessa is late " we both laughed out loud . I felt better and everything around me normalized.
" I'll be your best friend" I mean it was awkward but we were going to get used to it.
We went out to get doughnuts at Krispy Kreme and we chatted on our way there  we talked about our favorite things, favorite food and drinks..my best donut flavor was the M and M's and that was his too..
okay we had a lot in common ....

I had a lot of fun with Tim before I felt sleepy so we went home and I bid him good night and fell flat on my face on my bed..

*The next day*
I laid in my bed thinking of all that had happened last night. Then the thought of Tim being my best friend just made me smile. I had never had a guy best friend before..well, not really..I had one before but ..... anyway it's all in the past now .
I was interrupted when the smell of bubbling pancakes drifted into my nostrils when reality hut me. I groaned in pain and weakness.
  I starched to get my phone from my side table to check what time it was. It was a public holiday today, so I had slept till so late. It was now 12:15 Pm in the afternoon, just the perfect time for a meal because my stomach was rumbling inside of me.
Just as I was about to drop my phone a notification popped up at the top of my screen..it consisted of: 30 missed calls and 15 unread messages all from HIM - Harden..
I was filled with anger, regret, joy and so many other emotions I couldn't even express with words.

*Note*: sorry for the late update, trying my best but busy at the moment. Sorry New Year's chapter came a bit late.. Happy New Year ❤️🥳✨