operation seduction🙈😗

I was still pulling Harden away and this time to his room.... I wanted to be the one in his room now... NOT TRICIA

I pushed him into the room and locked the door behind us. I told him everything about what had happened and why I was crying but he still kept the teasing!! OMG! Was this the right time to do this? Then I decided to bring up a conversation about school..

"So what did I miss on Monday? "
"Oh, nothing much, there's a new guy at school"
A smile lit up on my face at least something interesting and immediately , he seemed like he regretted his last statement.. guess who was jealous now?

It was now my turn to take control... I zoned out thinking of how the new boy will look whether there was anyone who was cuter than harden in this entire world or not...
Harden's voice brought me back to reality
"Yeah !!" I said
" What?, You weren't even listening??" He said pinching my cheeks slightly - I was turning red... his finger on my skin was soothing to feel.
I kept smiling at him to see his reaction and then I said something I knew would be great for my plan.

I was going to stop my operation... OPERATION SEDUCTION!
I cleared my throat I was going to reply him because I could see him waiting for my reply with confusion in his eyes.

"Hot, he must be cute" . I bit my lips," right?"
I started intertwining my fingers and strands of my hair together seductively and dragged his neck closer to my lips so I could now smell his Cologne and then whispered in his ear ....
"Why did you kiss me? "
"You want me?"

I started to throw questions and making our bodies touch, sent sensational feelings .
I was not going to let him take over , not this time.
I was happy my bad girl side was taking over. I was going to leave him speechless and hungry for more. He was staring deeply into my eyes like he was searching for something lost. I was going to act like it was not affecting me , it would be hard but I was willing to find out whether he felt what I felt for him, if that feeling was mutual.

"Okay Harden, it's getting dark. I ...." But before I could finish my sentence he placed his hands on my lips and then whispered into my ear..
"Stop being bad Lily!"

He was doing it again but I wasn't going to surrender so I didn't even flinch
"WTF are you saying? "I said returning back to the normal Lily he knew and pecked him on his cheeks and stood up to go to Tim's room. I haven't talked to him in a while.

*In Timler's room*
I opened the door to find him on his bed with his video game pad in his hands playing like a child while jumping up and down on his bed each time he scored a goal. He didn't even see me and when I started laughing out loud he was forced to look back ;a terrified look on his face. I had to take a picture of this moment it was so funny I could not stop laughing.

He looked at me with an angry expression . I suddenly stopped laughing and walked to hug you. He returned to hug and I looked up at him, smacking his ass, and asked where he had been!

"So where were you?" I asked
"I told you already, didn't you read your texts?" He help his phone up in my view

I haven't checked my phone for a while, but when I was about to pick it up, it was already powered off. The door creaked open and a partial view of the person's face made me realize who it was in a second-Harden!
I wanted to laugh out loud when I saw a tint if jealousy in his eyes.

...He could not be serious...
Then his expression changed to anger, he made eye contact with me and all I could see was black in those crystal eyes of his. He was about to shut the door when Tim called his name out... Before Tim could finish, he shut the door.

Tim looked at me with a hint if suspicion like he was expecting an answer from me, but I just stared bluntly with the same expression he had in his face; confusion.. yes, I too was confused. Tim knew I had something to do with what had just happened, so he beat me to talk before I could even say something.

"I'm waiting,what happened?"
The only answer he got was the silence that filled the room, but I wasn't going to keep everything away from him. It was time: time to let out the cat from the bag.i wasn't expecting his reaction- he started to laugh so hard that he almost tripped. I was starting to think if this was supposed be be my best friend or worst enemy .

" So harden could be jealous??" He echoed out whilst laughing...he was getting annoying.

I knew he was jealous but why?? I started to reason within me. J didn't know what to do, I asked Tim... He was his brother after all.

"Go after him lily, this is the first time I'm seeing him behave like this. He may do something dangerous" what the hell did he mean by dangerous??

"You're going with me " I pulled him, so we could go together.

"Without a plan??" He just stared at me? I'm pretty sure he would've folded his hands if I wasn't holding him.

" Okay, I have a plan... I'll tell you on the way, LET'S GO!!"