WTF??¿

The loud speaker announced and we shook, but we were ready and up-doing.
We stood at the edge of the pool.
The music started playing and we made our way into the water performing every move in accordance and rhythm of the music.
   We stroke our hands through the water, then harden held my waist up high lifting me from the water while performing my "butterfly move" and Harden, a double flip.tye crowd cheered as we ended our presentation. I spotted Tessa sitting among the crowd and my eyes blazed with anger. Where was she all this while?
After the performance, Mr Henderson gave each of us our script and some hints in how we could do better and other things. On our script, we got an A. We were so happy we hugged each other. I didn't know what I was doing until I realized so I pulled away.

*I'm the girls bathroom*
I quickly rushed to the girls bathroom to get changed. My hair dripped wet and hair curls soaked.i had forgotten my hair packer with Harden and had decided to go out to get it from him but I had mistakenly bumped into someone.
"Sorry, are you alright" Tessa tried talking to me but I had just brushed her off my shoulders..
"We have a lot to talk about girl" I walked passed her .

    I had sighted him from a distance, he was talking to a girl and that irritated me for some reason.. I decided to get a closer look to who he was talking to and what I saw broke me down... It was Tricia
My mind thought of many questions and I far wondered why she was here, even if we were in the same college, we weren't in the same department
So why was she here?? And most importantly... WHY WAS SHE TALKING TO HARDEN???
"Tricia" I walked up to them and when she spotted me she just spoke with sarcasm and that irritated me the more
"Oh, hey sis"
Harden was shocked, he finally realized what had happened there, so he took a step back.
"What are you doing here Tricia??"
"What do you mean , why can't I be here?" She twisted her hair them flung it side to side. ..Just sassy...
"Tricia, don't be stubborn and answer the fucking question" I raised my voice in annoyance.
" Nothing you need to know, you can leave"she made it clear and so I did. I didn't want to show my weakness in front of harden but at this point I just felt so mad....
Just then , Harden interrupted
"What's All this about, Lily?"
I pushed Tricia out of my way, and grabbed my hair ruffle out of Harden's hands and in a haste, walked away..
My name echoed through the hallway with some footsteps trudging behind me I increased my pace...
The memories replayed in my head over and over again . My phone rang, it was Tim.... I picked it up and placed it at the side of my right ear.