COMPLETED

We entered the main building together and the inside was even more beautiful than the outside. Inside the main building was a hallway leading a grand staircase in swirly pattern and some pictures of Harden,  Tim and  their parents. The house seemed empty if not that Tim and Harden lived here. I was still drowned deep in my thoughts when someone spoke to me and it wasn't Harden, it was Tim.

" you and Harden huh??"

" Noo!! There's nothing going on please"  I guess he could sense my discomfort so he decided to break the ice..

"I'm just joking, I'm Timler"

"I'm Lily and we're just school mates"  I made the point clear 

" Well, I've never seen Tim bring anyone here, so you're pretty special" he winked and we both let  out a little chucle..

He was actually free to talk to And i felt we'll become pretty close together . I felt very comfortable around him that wasn't like the same  feeling I felt around Harden, his was different.

We talked for some time while Harden was  ordering the food we were going to have or lunch. We had ordered a box of chicken x pepperoni pizza and pineapple pizza with a touch of Ham as the foundation. We ate and talked for about 2 hours and when I checked my phone next it was already 6: 30 PM so I and Harden decided to go to the pool to practice for one more time because School was going to hold the competition on Monday and it was Saturday already. We had made arrangements for the practice before we entered the pool... We had decided to add music to our presentation so we chose RUNAWAY BY AURORA and Harden had decided to get matching swimsuits  and it was all on him.. I mean I wasn't as affluent as he was to get all this he was saying. After the practice it was already 6:50 PM .

" I have to go" I made my way to the edge of the pool

"No you don't" He was being playful again and I wasn't in the mood for his jokes not this time.

"You can't tell me what to do Mr..."

"Well actually , I can." He snaked his arms around my waist so our body contact was getting so intense and I felt my body get hot even though we were in the pool..

I tried to pull his arms arms off my waist but he wasn't allowing this and I don't know why he was doing this , I mean I'd just known him for a week.

The pool started to heat up and I didn't know if it was only me that was feeling it , but this wasn't what should be happening right now.

"Just Let me go" I tried to escape from his grip while jumping up and down in the water but he just seemed to find this as an entertainment or amusement to him. 

"Why?" What did he mean by why?

"I want to" so he let go...

Then he just whispered into my ears....

"Bossy, I like it"..... not with  his attitude again.