kiss and miss 😗

*the D-Day*
My alarm rang this morning and I had to get into my p. E uniforms. It was finally the D-Day... The competition was going to be so lit.
I stood by my locker waiting for Tessa to arrive but there wasn't any sign of her. I had looked around desperately for her to come but she wasn't here and I didn't think she was coming anytime soon.
A tap landed on my shoulders and I thought it was Tessa so I started ranting of how much I had been waiting for her, so I gave her a piece of my mind
"Tessa, why'd you waste so much time, you always waste time, why can't you be early for once in your life" I pouted my lips and folded my arms before turning so now I looked like an angry teddy bear.

I saw a HIM at the back of me, I used a finger to clear my eyes to double check if was seeing things. It was Harden for sure! I had embarrassed myself so I ran off. The bell rang so we  rushed into the class before Mr Henderson would arrive.
Mr Henderson arrived just few minutes after I had entered.
"Good morning sir" we all greeted
"Good morning class, hope everyone is prepared for the competition?"
The whole class echoed with applause and cheers and we all followed him to the pool side.
Everyone followed and it was only I and Harden left in the class, so I decided to hurry before he could reach up to me, but it was obvious I was avoiding him.
Before I could go out of the class he reached out for my left hand pulling me back and making my bad drop. He made me face him. My head was reaching where his chest was located and he was like 2 feet's taller than me. Many different emotions flooded my head at that time. I tried to avoid his gaze at me but he wasn't having any of it.

" Lily" he held my chin and made me look at him, bit I avoided his eyes again.
"You know it's rude to avoid someone and make the person chase after you right?" He had used my same words against me
" Did I do anything wrong" he was moving closer, Soo could feel his breath on my neck and that made my heart beat faster.
"No, it's not about you, it's me" I admitted
"I kinda felt embarrassed about what happened this morning" I looked at him this time, then frowned.
" Hmmm"
" I thought pretty girls don't frown" he was teasing me at this moment.....he shouldn't do this , NO, not at this moment.
Did he just call me pretty?? That thought  made my face beam with a smile
" Now that's better" he smirked
"Let's run through our plan for the competition one more time"
Just then the speakers announced...

SWIMMING NEXT : LILY AND HARDEN!!

Just great!! Time's up...
He pecked me as a good luck charm...😗
Well, here we go!!