EMOTIONS 😗

I didn't know what to do at the moment, the only thing I could think of was to call Timler. I tried calling his cell loads of times but he wasn't picking up. I decided to head over to his place.

I put on my coat over the armless top I was wearing with some denim shorts under. I slid my feet into my slides and ran down the stairs ignoring my mum's calling for me to join her in the kitchen then whispered some greetings to her before slamming the door shut.

*At Tim's place*
I've been knocking at the door for over 2 minutes before someone opened the door for me. I didn't bother to check who had because harden normally went for dance classes today, so I thought it would be Tim... I started ranting my problems to who I thought was Tim.

   "Timler!! "
" So I came for your advice" I stated, pacing up and down all over the living room. Silence filled the place only my footsteps could be heard so I thought he meant I should continue.
"Harden sent loads of messages and I don't  know what to do. I looked back at the muscular body still facing the door.
This was getting too awkward. Wondering why he wasn't talking I asked what he thought about the matter i had laid at his table.

"Ooh, so that's why you've been ignoring the messages" Harden finally spoke up. I wasn't focused so I just kept on walking around when I stopped and turned around realizing it was Harden talking. I pinched myself to see if I had started imagining things, but it was all real.
I found myself strangely admiring his uniquely created body. It was ---- there were no words to describe it. I think perfect was just the word. I forced myself to snap away by blinking and tried to walk away when he pulled me then pinned my hand to the wall.

    "Done staring?" He smirked
     "I wasn't staring, I just wasn't expecting to see you"
     "Well, I'm here now" He chuckled lightly. He took a step closer to me, so I could now feel his breath in my neck. I couldn't believe him, he thought this was funny.
He sent tingling sensations down my body by touching my face with just a finger. I tried to avoid his touch , but his grip was to strong and my body finally fell weak.
    "What happened yesterday?"
     "Who was she?"
     " Why did you run off like that? " He asked , curiosity filled his tone.
I tried speaking but no word dared
escape my mouth. The truth was that I didn't know why I ran off like that after seeing them together, I just felt angry so I ran off, but I couldn't tell him that. I wasn't even bothered by that. What bothered me was the fact that he curios and wanted to know why I did the things I did.
What was his business?
Did he care?
I started questioning myself, when Harden cut my thoughts off
"Answer me" he demanded
" Firstly, she's my sister, Tricia..." Yes the Tricia I had told you about, my twin.
" I don't know why I ran off like that but seeing her with you just.... I quickly shut my mouth realizing what I had just blabbed out, but harden seemed interested in it but didn't throw further questions. I was shocked at his reaction

   Harden stated laughing that his hand made its way to his stomach letting go of the grip he had on mine the entire time. Answer built inside of me, I started walking away to look for Tim when he drew me back and his lips crashed on mine. This was my first kiss and I didn't know whether I was doing it right, I had never dine this before. I made our lips part and ran off to look for Tim, but he wasn't there... Where the fuck was he??

    I turned around to see that Harden had followed me here.. I was starting to feel scared... Why was he following me?
He started taking closer steps towards me, and I started moving backwards until my legs came in contact with the edge of the bed and I started falling. I closed my eyes awaiting the fall on the bed . Thank Jesus it was the bed and not the floor, but I didn't make it to the bed as his hands got a hold of my waist.. I was relieved. Expecting him to pull me up like other guys would've in movies or other books I had read, Harden did the opposite, he fell with me and we both landed on the bed with him on top of me.

We were now on the bed, both of us facing each other. I got lost in his crystal blue eyes when he brought his lips closer to me ... I closed my eyes waiting for his next move, I didn't know what to do at this point.. my mind was like WAIT!!
He just whispered into my ears
" Jealous??"
Ughhh!! Fuck no!!
What was this boy doing to me?
I was angry and frustrated, but I didn't let him see that side of me. I just remained unreadable and expressionless.
"What did you mean by jealous" I raised an eyebrow at him then pushing him off my body but he just smirked and replied
  "Of I and Tricia" No he didn't.. yes he did.. I mean??
   "Nahh, I can't... I mean who would??, Definitely not me and I won't... I can't be, there's nothing to be jealous of.
    I walked down the stairs and I would so sue Tim for not being here and leaving me with this idiot he called his brother... He was doing things to me , I myself didn't understand...
  "Harden!!!"
I slammed his door and left his house
  ****.           *****.            *****.         ****.

*At my house*
I got to my porch and took the extra key from under the rug because I had just seen a message from mom some minutes ago saying she wouldn't be back anytime soon. Tim had also sent a message:
   "We need to talk"  yh... we needed to TIM!!
My mind drifted from Harden to Tessa. I hadn't spoken to her since ages....😭